Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know if your front usb ports has data access or just for charging?
Haven't tested. Will check this out later. I am not clear on why data access is required. It's probably useful only for game controllers?

I did check out load time for Netflix. It does take a while to load. This is probably where ryzen would be an advantage. Otherwise day to day functions I didn't experience any lags

Reactions: amit_gunner
Haven't tested. Will check this out later. I am not clear on why data access is required. It's probably useful only for game controllers?

I did check out load time for Netflix. It does take a while to load. This is probably where ryzen would be an advantage. Otherwise day to day functions I didn't experience any lags
Im jealous, congrats again. Hopefully I get mine with the next batch going to Toronto. I'm OD 3 Sep.

Reactions: ppktoronto
How much did it cost to install a Nema 14-50? I’m thinking about putting in a Nema 14-30. Any recommendations in the lower mainland that isn’t going to gouge on pricing?
Ideally I’d like to do it myself but worried about strata and insurance. This probably needs to be certified, inspected, and signed off that it’s installed correctly by a professional.
Good luck with your delivery tomorrow! :p

I know people are very interested in what they will be getting in their car. In my opinion, anything I get will be great! This is a Model 3 RWD I was able to test drive to feel the difference between the LR. This is in the Los Angeles Area.
InkedModel 3 RWD.jpg
InkedModel 3 RWD Additional Info.jpg

Appreciate the information and tips! I hope to get a car with none or minor issues.
My time in this lobby has came to and end! I finally picked up my car yesterday. Minor issues with the contactless pickup due to 3rd party financing but overall, no issues.

The one-pedal driving is certainly something to get used to.

My car with a 157XXX vin came with Intel chip.

Yes for connecting xbox or ps4 usb controllers. Good options to have for sure since its always been there. Let us know when you get to chwck it out. Thanks