Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put my delivery on hold for two weeks at the last minute as the delivery center told me I can.
I didn't see a lot of Model 3 RWD come with an AMD chip.
Anyone else is waiting for the update?
Seems like most cars being delivered currently do not have AMD chip. Honestly, I have a car EDD 2/25-3/25 and I’m not optimistic I’ll get one with AMD chip. Unfortunately it’s looking like April - May is a more realistic timeframe for AMD M3.

However, it looks like you should receive new LFP battery which is good.

Seems like most cars being delivered currently do not have AMD chip. Honestly, I have a car EDD 2/25-3/25 and I’m not optimistic I’ll get one with AMD chip. Unfortunately it’s looking like April - May is a more realistic timeframe for AMD M3.

However, it looks like you should receive new LFP battery which is good.
Not entirely surprising, if the online rumours are true about the switch being on Jan,12 I would expect car delivered 2 wks later might have them. That being said, I think I saw a post with a Jan 14 built car that still has Intel as well

Same OD for me. Likely same location (East Toronto). EDD showing 30 Apr. If I'm waiting this long, it better come with AMD and 12V Li-ion battery.
Yeah, it's Tesla on Lawrence St. There might be a glitch or something for your EDD.
Also I haven't received my VIN yet, I'll let you know when I get it. Maybe pressure your SA for more info once I receive my VIN.
The only difference between us is the interior color.

Not entirely surprising, if the online rumours are true about the switch being on Jan,12 I would expect car delivered 2 wks later might have them. That being said, I think I saw a post with a Jan 14 built car that still has Intel as well
On the Ryzen thread one Forum Member reported getting Ryzen and LiIon 12V a few days ago but on a M3LR. So they may just be limiting it to LR and performance initially until they have depleted the Intel stock.

as I am in this bucket.. I am starting to see a trend that there really hasn’t been many/any rwd models coming out of the factory.. anyone picking them up has a SN that is something like 152xxx .

Wondering if they are prioritizing the hertz order possibly? Or maybe a big batch of these cars is staying at the factory fixing the heat pumps or something?

• Helpful
Reactions: MR F
First SR+ with Ryzen reported here? Not sure how true this is tho. Let's see if any more people post SR+ data.

First SR+ with Ryzen reported here? Not sure how true this is tho. Let's see if any more people post SR+ data.
I believe it's true, I heard one M3 SR+/RWD come with the new chip in Richmond, BC Canada.
I don't like the way Tesla runs the business, delivering different generate chips on the same day.