Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. I’m in CT with an OD of 8/16 Black/Black 18” no FSD and I was pushed back from 2/25-3/25 to 4/29-5/27 about two weeks ago. No offense, but it’s brutal to see someone with a similar build in the same area have a better EDD than I do and ordered two months after me..
Im surprised yours is that delayed? Im in FL with an OD of 1/29 MSM/White 18" no FSD with a 5/4 - 6/1 EDD

OD 8/3/21 SR+white/black
Orange County, CA
EDT 4/17-5/19/22.
Anyone got an older OD in SoCal?

My OD isn't older but mine is the same configuration, pickup in OC also. OD 8/31/21, EDT 4/21-5/19
OD: 9/28/21

Solid Black w/ Black Int | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (1/31/22 - present)

Reactions: SoCal2022
How was the car in the snow without snow tires? are you scheduling to install snow tires to be installed? I am picking up my M3RWD 1 Mar from same location but live out in the country so curious about how the car drives in the white stuff.
I would say its amazing in snow. Better than any gas rwd. Coupled with the fact that I’m on all season tires. I am saying this coming from a 4matic AWD system, which was built for the weather. All in all, I can say the car definitely handles snow wonderfully.

Reactions: amit_gunner
It’s been fun guys. But my time here has now come to an end. I got lucky with a day earlier pick up date. Took delivery at 4:30pm Ottawa motor works. Inspected as much as I could with the crazy snow today. The car is beautiful and almost perfect. Only one big panel gap on the top glass roof. Booked a service appt to replace the whole roof.

Will give one last update with the picture of the gap and specs of the car tomorrow once the weather clears up
Here with my last update as promised!

AMD Ryzen
12v battery
Single pane rear windows
I don’t see option to enable heated wiper

Only issue: Roof glass panel gap

Goodluck guys! Hopefully you all get your cars soon….Adios!

Attachments

• AF7D4373-D78A-449B-A0BD-13C403232624.jpeg
    AF7D4373-D78A-449B-A0BD-13C403232624.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 91
Hi guys, people who already took delivery in Canada..did you guys upload your insurance on the account prior to your pick up date? When did you guys do it?
When i called last Week i was told to wait just in case delivery day changes but i just got an email Tesla asking to upload my insurance. Issue is looks like TD insurance is closed today and most likely tmro for Family day so earliest i can do it will be tuesday. Should be fine but i wish communication from Tesla was better. Anyways few more days hopefully all goes smooth.

Any other UK orders here?

Red with 19 inch alloys.

Order date 5th February 2022 with advertised “March delivery”

Was given March 21st - March 31st estimated delivery for last two weeks.

Today changed to may 19th - June 16th!

):

Hi guys, people who already took delivery in Canada..did you guys upload your insurance on the account prior to your pick up date? When did you guys do it?
When i called last Week i was told to wait just in case delivery day changes but i just got an email Tesla asking to upload my insurance. Issue is looks like TD insurance is closed today and most likely tmro for Family day so earliest i can do it will be tuesday. Should be fine but i wish communication from Tesla was better. Anyways few more days hopefully all goes smooth.
Yes - once my VIN was assigned, I contacted my insurance, and got them to email me an insurance slip pdf for the Model 3. I uploaded that pdf, about 5 days before pickup. If I had refused delivery, or my VIN had changed, I would have just have the insurance update the information.

I uploaded a day before the pickup.

Reactions: amit_gunner