Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My time is up here. Took delivery at 5h30pm in blistering rain... Inspected the best I could. Only issue found so far is the trunk sitting near the bumper real close on the right. They supposedly fixed it but I don't see the fix... Anyways will put in a service call.

Good luck guys !

*Edit* Got Ryzen, didn't check lithium 12v but 99.9% sure it's in. Heated wiper park 99.9% sur it's there. No dual pane rear window.

Last edited:
It’s been fun guys. But my time here has now come to an end. I got lucky with a day earlier pick up date. Took delivery at 4:30pm Ottawa motor works. Inspected as much as I could with the crazy snow today. The car is beautiful and almost perfect. Only one big panel gap on the top glass roof. Booked a service appt to replace the whole roof.

Will give one last update with the picture of the gap and specs of the car tomorrow once the weather clears up

It’s been fun guys. But my time here has now come to an end. I got lucky with a day earlier pick up date. Took delivery at 4:30pm Ottawa motor works. Inspected as much as I could with the crazy snow today. The car is beautiful and almost perfect. Only one big panel gap on the top glass roof. Booked a service appt to replace the whole roof.

Will give one last update with the picture of the gap and specs of the car tomorrow once the weather clears up
How was the car in the snow without snow tires? are you scheduling to install snow tires to be installed? I am picking up my M3RWD 1 Mar from same location but live out in the country so curious about how the car drives in the white stuff.

Second pickup attempt last night - success! We got our new 2022 RWD... The weather was less than optimal (snow storm starting), but it is now home safely. Delivery inspection was excellent - it was done in the showroom with as much time as I wanted and it was completely unlocked so I could go through the whole car. No issues found - panel alignment and glass fitting is very good.

On the way home I found one small issue - backlit open button on passenger door is not backlit, but otherwise all smooth. Now I found my driveway under all the snow, I need to find the energy to mount the winter tires/wheels I had waiting here.

VIN 1725xx
AMD Ryzen
Single rear glass

IMG_20220217_172700.jpg

Hi, my EDD is Feb 18-Mar 4. I still don't have Vin or vision agreement. Usually few days before the EDD, the date got pushed back. But this time it stays as it is . No SA call, nothing. Is this normal ?
Your EDD will most likely change tomorrow. I had one for feb11, the day came and went with no call or nothing.

The next day it was updated and pushed two months out which was a bummer but it got changed again yesterday.

Earlier today my EDD changed from 2/7-3/7 to 3/6-3/31. So, a delay by almost a month.

Details: OD 10/18/21
Specs: White/Black/19-inch/no FSD
Wow. I’m in CT with an OD of 8/16 Black/Black 18” no FSD and I was pushed back from 2/25-3/25 to 4/29-5/27 about two weeks ago. No offense, but it’s brutal to see someone with a similar build in the same area have a better EDD than I do and ordered two months after me..