Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can one see the VIN in the source code? Can someone please share?

Reactions: Rezan8
I did it and it works perfectly. I checked the temp just because of the high amperage and it’s cooler than the tesla charging cable.
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback. I was getting a bit concerned but now I can just wait for delivery in the second half of March.
Do you find that using this set up can lose a bit of charging power? I'm thinking if I should still pick up a 14-50 adapter if I find one?

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback. I was getting a bit concerned but now I can just wait for delivery in the second half of March.
Do you find that using this set up can lose a bit of charging power? I'm thinking if I should still pick up a 14-50 adapter if I find one?
Theres no reason you would get slower charging. They are both 50A (40A at 80%) and the UMC can only charge at 32A.

The 14-50 adapter was just made because most households that have outlets have a 14-50 but it makes no use of the neutral connector. That’s why it works with 6-50

I actually utilized this list. Pretty much covered everything and found 2 items: one is little scratch on driver door and 2nd is the rear door seal behind driver.
I had the same problem with the seal on the passenger side so mobile service is coming next week to fix it.

Some of the interior trim also isn’t fitted correctly and either the frunk is lower on one side or the fender isn’t aligned correctly.

Picked up Model 3 RWD LFP BATTERY, AMD RYZEN single rear windows. Picked up Richmond BC CANADA, order date 27 sep 2021. Everything went well. No issues at all. Insurance on site . Took me hour and a half in total.
Good luck to everyone waiting for their cars. God bless you all ✌️

Attachments

• IMG-20220217-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20220217-WA0010.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 101
Are there any good tracking spreadsheets that track customers OD and their EDD & DD? Just trying to estimate how much more of a delay us early sept orders will be experiencing. My EDD moved from Feb 1 - March 1 to April 12-May 12. Never put a hold. Seeing how people in august are also getting delays I feel like Sept orders will also pushed out even more than they are already

Are there any good tracking spreadsheets that track customers OD and their EDD & DD? Just trying to estimate how much more of a delay us early sept orders will be experiencing. My EDD moved from Feb 1 - March 1 to April 12-May 12. Never put a hold. Seeing how people in august are also getting delays I feel like Sept orders will also pushed out even more than they are already
There's one pinned to this forum here: Wiki - Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet . I don't know how reliable is, I doubt people have much incentive to go in and update it after they receive their order/vin.

Just with tracking this specific thread I don't think any USA orders have received a VIN in atleast a week. Most all of ours have gotten pushed April-May. We have a few that still have a Feb-March timeline but their start of EDD are coming up soon I'm curious what they do. It really seems they are prioritizing Canadian orders right now for SR+, and with us moved out of March I wonder if that'll continue to March as well. Real bummer. LR thread still seems like they are getting US deliveries - with line 10+ new VIN assignments a day. Crazy how much of a difference there is from SR+.