Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s just because of the increased Canadian delivery activity since new year. Go back to October-Dec and you’ll see mostly americans posting updates and getting cars… I suspect the Canadian activity will die down once we reach November OD as the price increase plus the loss of tax credit basically makes the RWD a bad choice compared to LR… (my opinion)

Reactions: rudythecar
I’m curious as to why almost all of posts are Canadian. Is this forum predominantly made up of more Canadians or something? I find it super interesting.
I think it is because of the shift earlier in the quarter. Before the new year US orders were prioritized and Candians were just waiting for their orders, then at the beginning of the new year Candian orders got prioritized. Meanwhile it seems like in the US M3 LR & P were prioritzed over RWD. Plus there is also the trend of people who ordered during the price increase. They are also getting priorty since they paid more. So you'll still see lots of US August-Sept orders still waiting for their DD's meanwhile there are Oct-Jan orders moving along the wait list quickly.
My OD was 09/12, never put a hold and my EDD has jumped from Dec -> Jan -> Feb -> March -> April -> May -> and back to March 8-31. Although I highly doubt I will be getting it in March, seeing how the other US orders from Aug-Sept are being delayed to as late as July. Disappointed and not surprised.

It’s just because of the increased Canadian delivery activity since new year. Go back to October-Dec and you’ll see mostly americans posting updates and getting cars… I suspect the Canadian activity will die down once we reach November OD as the price increase plus the loss of tax credit basically makes the RWD a bad choice compared to LR… (my opinion)
I think what others have said is a contributing factor. Plus each quarter the deliveries start with Canada then moves to East Coase then works its way towards Fremont. I went through the same pattern when I got my MY last year. Its excruciating the closer you live to Fremont. I an in Reno and was lumped in with the Northern California group.

Gentlemen, my hours in this forum are numbered. I am picking up my M3 tomorrow morning in Toronto ON.

OD 20/10/2021
MSM/black int/aero/FSD
VIN 172xxx
No idea if it has Ryzen or any of that jazz. I’ve learned to pick my battles with these SA’s and focus my efforts on delivery related inquiries as opposed to scouting new features.

Insane thinking about the number of hours over the past 4 months that I’ve sunk into reading articles, forums and watching videos on this car and this company. I am grateful to have done it alongside a community of equally excited (borderline addicted) fellow future owners such as yourselves. Hoping that each of you have the fortune of writing one of these exit messages soon. Will drop an update tomorrow

Hi friends, picked up my Model 3 RWD today. All went very smooth. No issues with any panel gaps or anything. However 1 minor issue lower door trim passenger side is little ripped. Booked service already. It is very small issue. Other than that car is perfect. So far so good

AMD RYZEN yes, 12 Volt I did not check but i was told it has the new 12Volt. Heated wiper not sure yet. Looks like i am on the V11 Holiday update still. Hopefully get new update soon and heated wiper is there.

Thank you everyone. Its been a crazy ride but it is well worth it.
Congratulations I have read all of your posts in this room. Enjoy!

Reactions: amit_gunner
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th
EDD March 12 - March 31st updated
Update now…. Hopefully this is the last and we get that vision agreement. Seems like we are getting closer!