Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD NO Hold
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th
EDD March 12 - March 31st
EDD March 14 - March 28th (No Vin) Updated today

Getting Excited as it seems vins are coming along the way and some more news of deliveries. Called number and they said system showing q1 on their side so hopefully we see a vin one of these days!

Awesome! Where are you picking up from? I have the same build but ordered 9/30 picking up at Rocklin. Mine got pushed back to April 17 - May 15th.

EDD changed today from March 12-31 to March 16-30!!!

I have 2 questions: 1) if we are out of town when this comes will they hold for more than 3 days? 2) Is it easy to add a second registrant on the vehicle, right now its only me but thinking I should add my Spo.

Thanks!

Also--OD: Aug 2021 M3 RWD Black/Black Aero, Langley BC
Until you have a VIN it's hard to say when DD will be. I have seen other cases where they accommodated 1-2 days past the 3 day period but they generally want to keep the deliveries going. End of quarter may be a super busy time for deliveries.
I'm in the same boat EDD March 21 - 31 and not making any plans to go away.

Reactions: Electotiff
Awesome! Where are you picking up from? I have the same build but ordered 9/30 picking up at Rocklin. Mine got pushed back to April 17 - May 15th.
Thanks and great set up! Hoping it speeds up for all of us. I am picking up in SO CAL so we will see. Rep seemed like there is a good chance for these order dates to be completed in march so just have to wait, but getting excited.

Reactions: MisterPo
no, your payment isn't holding it up...you can wait to submit payment up until your actual delivery. the next steps are receiving your VIN (if you haven't already) and your SA should be reaching out to you to schedule delivery and answer any questions. you can also reach out to your SA for an update.
Thanks! They've now sent me the scheduling for pickup! Very exciting!

Did you know it would only be $1k before agreeing to the change it? I’d like to change to MSM or blue but don’t want to pay $5k more for it.
So based on fworld's change, I looked into changing things In my account. When I logged in, I did not have the ability to edit the car anymore. I texted my SA about changing colors and he called me back saying he reset my account. Now I can change things like trade-in, cash/loan etc. I can also edit the design. When I click to edit, all of the prices and ranges are like when I ordered. So I can change color MSM to blue for example with no price change. The LR is 2k less as well. Maybe they changed something?

Model 3 RWD, MSM, BLK, Sport
OD: 11/19/2021

EOD: :D 😞😊🥺
As of this morning: 🤞03/07 - 03/14 Vin 197XXX
Picked up 3/11. Usual QC issues that mobile svc can fix. But happy overall. 👍
20220311_100916.jpg

So a little update from an SA perspective — I called earlier and asked about the new EDD I received much like some of you did which is the March 30th-31st. The SA let me know that in his experience he has never seen an EDD with a two day window before.

Makes you wonder if it’s actually reliable…

Reactions: Rezan8
So a little update from an SA perspective — I called earlier and asked about the new EDD I received much like some of you did which is the March 30th-31st. The SA let me know that in his experience he has never seen an EDD with a two day window before.

I think that is end of 1Q shenanigans. I don't think anyone has an EDD in the beginning of April. They all end 3/31 or begin later in April or May. Your real range is probably something like 3/30 to 4/13 but the system is truncating the April dates.

This is good info, thank you! Sounds like unless there is a VIN there should not be a date range of 5 days or less.