Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Done thanks for spreadsheet link. I
If you check the delivery tracking spreadsheet there are some Sept orders that were delivered but quite a few haven't been yet.

If you haven't put in your data into the sheet yet please do so it'll help people see how the orders are progressing
If you check the delivery tracking spreadsheet there are some Sept orders that were delivered but quite a few haven't been yet.

If you haven't put in your data into the sheet yet please do so it'll help people see how the orders are progressing

Thanks for link . I am a new member and updated the google sheet.

Reactions: rudythecar
Still waiting for my M3 , my financing option expired today , I try to check again - they jack up the % rate from 3.25 to 4.7% for finanacing option
I am in ON, Canada

OD date : 21 nov 2021, current dates April 20 - May 18 - and still waiting....
I had your exact EDD up until yesterday.
OD Nov 3/2021
Black on Black 19" wheels No FSD
Now pushed back by a month.

The rates will continue to move higher through the rest of this year. I expect at least a 2% hike in the prime rate by end of this year. But this is slightly different from the fixed car loan rates. There is generally a formula of prime + 2-3% for a fixed rate. Prime is at 2.70% today, expected to go up by 0.5% on Wednesday.

Our loan rates are at the mercy of the delivery date unfortunately. I have mine set to cash as I don't want to take multiple credit check hits for who knows how long. Once the VIN is produced I will apply for the loan.

Sorry everyone, earlier I posted a link to the wrong google form for the delivery tracking.
The correct link is this:

If you've already filled out the form please do it again but using the link above.

Reactions: letstryhere

I need to do this.

Reactions: rudythecar
My Est. Delivery has held steady for a while now, its currently between April 29 - May 27. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
*Current Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27

Okay
My Est. Delivery has held steady for a while now, its currently between April 29 - May 27. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Model 3 SR+ / White / Black Interior
Order Date - 9-Oct-2021
Ordered at Oakville, Ontario

1st Delivery Date - July 2022
2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
*Current Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
I’m intrigued by how little yours has moved! Mine has made nearly 7 changes at this point before it’s current 25 days of no change.

Reactions: Bmansimracing
Hey everyone!

For the folks that have changed their order from an RWD > LR, what were the processes?

I'm really considering upgrading due to performance and slowly upgrading to get it as close to the performance with aftermarket springs and brakes. Might also fork up for the ingenext ghost mod

There simply haven’t been many deliveries in the past week or so. Discord inventory hasn’t seen an available Tesla since March 31st (well… 30th for SR+, 31st for Model YLR, April 1st was the last MYP)

Technically I picked up my 3 RWD on March 28th which was exactly two weeks ago. It’s a blast to drive I have to say.
Hooray for your delivery! Happy stories are inspiring and motivating for everyone on here waiting, and they all seem to reaffirm the wait is worth it! Also thanks fir the mention of the discord channel… I joined today and like the real time updates… best place for the latest info it seems.

Reactions: voxel

Interesting. So no one from Vancouver BC has received a model 3 rwd based off orders placed from August on forward. Based of that list at least. Ive known of one person who lives near me who ordered first week of August and received one in early March. So I guess we are pretty much bottom of the totem pole when it comes to orders.