Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange because the only (2) outstanding entries in the Google Sheet are :

August OS.jpg

Reactions: Jbedz
I'm going with the 84. We have a baby on the way so stretching it out is preferred. Also, if you have an excellent credit score you get a solid rate at 84 months. 72 isn't bad either.
Are you quoting this from Tesla or someplace else? I was thinking 72, but interested in options. Too bad about rate hikes since my original order date. Congrats on the addition to your family!

It has now been a week since a RWD VIN was reported on the tracking sheet. Ya'll....wtf is going on? They're estimated to deliver more than 350K cars this year and break their own records?
The Model 3 RWD are going to Hertz first & they have priority right now they get 100k by the end of 2022 with an option to purchase 100k more. That’s why we see the white interiors showing up for delivery more often… my theory is Hertz doesn’t want to pay a premium for upgrades…. I could be wrong 😑

Yeah I did, I am NR7 on that list. I simply don't care anymore. My hope for getting this car is gone.
I agree totally....Tesla has not spared any effort to ruin our new car experience.

At this point, I am not even excited anymore. Any new delay story from them and I shall simply delete the app too and wait till they call me for a delivery (if they do)

My Tesla M3 SR was picked up today at Fresno Tesla - She is safe and sound in my garage!
IMG_1045.jpg
Here is a recap from the order to delivery.

Model: M3 SR, MSM/Black/Aero
OD Nov 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving)
EDD Oct 2022
EDD Feb 14- March 14 2022
EDD Oct 2022
EDD Mar 13 - Mar 31 2022
EDD (Feb 1) April 15 - May 13 2022
EDD (Apr 15) May 23 – June 27 2022
EDD (Apr 20) July 10 – Aug 21, 2022
EDD (Apr 25) Apr 25 – Apr 29 VIN Assigned
Delivery (May 19, 2022)

Last edited:
Are you quoting this from Tesla or someplace else? I was thinking 72, but interested in options. Too bad about rate hikes since my original order date. Congrats on the addition to your family!
I know it to be true by playing around with the payment calculator on my credit union app. I don't know where the feature for Tesla went (I did the same in January) but I'm almost sure the 84 month was the lowest payment and I got the lowest APR. Also, thank you! We are very excited. Hopefully he or she, will be riding around in style by January.

Strange. When I click on the link I get this:
But when I go to the sheet I can't find my entry 🤔.
@Soosh I can't find your record either in the Google sheet.
  • Since very few are including a space in their name I taught it might be the problem but a few others have done it successfully. So it is something else.
  • Regarding the "Offensive" name, It is a general statement that we all see.
  • Have you tried modifying something so that the record gets re-saved? I would try with the name first or change the date by a day.
Unfortunately I only have Read-only access to the main Sheet and none to the survey so I can't investigate more or manually had your record.

For those following the Tesla M3 Survey Statistics : Dashboard we added (80) new records since May 14th (5.1%) for a total of 1,634 entries for 2021-2022. Thanks for participating even if that changes absolutely nothing in this waiting game.

If some taught that CA and TX were over-represented in the 7 days VIN attribution chart well it seems after all normal. I've added (4) new charts showing Order by country and by states confirming their high representation in the sampling. You'll also note that almost 10% of the 1,634 selected participants preferred not to include their state information. (Slice with no label name)

On the same token, if my Canadian fellows taught they were under-weighted with 4.7% of VIN attribution in the last (7) days...you might be right as we represent 9.5% or the order placed since 2021. However that percentage drops to 5.6% for 2022 only. So considering that many 2021 order were fulfilled the 5.6% is more representative but certainly higher a bit. I might breakdown the Outstanding per Country/States...

Reactions: Sexy_owner
OD Oct 6th RWD white/ black/ no fsd

Got an EDD update on Thursday to May 26th - June 3rd. Just 5 days before it had switched to July 17- Aug 28 from May 17- 31. So basically it switched back.

VIN is present in MVPA but not anywhere else. But we’ll take it. Hoping nothing changes now..
Got an update to report:

Received delivery scheduling request yesterday and VIN visible in App and on Account webpage now. Currently set for 26th May at Innisfil(Barrie), ON
Hang in there guys and gals.. car will eventually come!!

Got an update to report:

Received delivery scheduling request yesterday and VIN visible in App and on Account webpage now. Currently set for 26th May at Innisfil(Barrie), ON
Hang in there guys and gals.. car will eventually come!!
Congrats for the good news!
My EDD was July 15 - Aug 21
As of today it changed to July 18 - Aug 22, barely worth updating!

@Soosh I can't find your record either in the Google sheet.
  • Since very few are including a space in their name I taught it might be the problem but a few others have done it successfully. So it is something else.
  • Regarding the "Offensive" name, It is a general statement that we all see.
  • Have you tried modifying something so that the record gets re-saved? I would try with the name first or change the date by a day.
Unfortunately I only have Read-only access to the main Sheet and none to the survey so I can't investigate more or manually had your record.
My Google doc entry disappeared a few days ago and I reached out to Trevor who runs the doc and he said it was a designed this way (no idea why). He said to open same form and resubmit and it would show up again. Makes me wonder how many people have their info dropping off the form unknowingly.

• Informative
Reactions: MtlMV