Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 SR/Blue/black/18 in/ no FSD

OD 2/28 EDD July 25-Aug 21
Mid May changed Aug 4-Sept 8

Reviewing the spread sheet of other orders is depressing as there were 6 people's orders Aug 2021 still outstanding. It's so nice to come here and see how happy people are with their cars ( for the most part).

I called my delivery location to try to connect with a sales associate on 2 occasions. Haven't heard back yet. I was going to volunteer for any rejected car bc I don't care about matrix headlights, panel gaps, crooked stitching. I have 3 kids and it's going to be beat up in 6 months!!! Is that even a possibility?

Reactions: Nick11
I received the delivery notification today and had to accept June 27 since they gave only 3 days. I haven't been able to reach my SA for a while now, he's usually pretty quick to reply. My question is: is the ACH payment just the down payment, or is it for the entire purchase amount? I thought there would be more information when I got the VIN.

I received the delivery notification today and had to accept June 27 since they gave only 3 days. I haven't been able to reach my SA for a while now, he's usually pretty quick to reply. My question is: is the ACH payment just the down payment, or is it for the entire purchase amount? I thought there would be more information when I got the VIN.
ACH is balance due after the loan amount, it should show up in your app or online.

I ordered in October 2021 and I’m getting frustrated waiting. If I change my order to long range will that be based on the October 2021 price? can I change to a Model Y at the October 2021 price?

Yes, pricing should stay at the same tier for Model 3 if you upgrade to long range, but not for Model Y. My order was from April 2021 and pricing was honored. Picking up long range this weekend after waiting months with no updates.

Reactions: iBiltGiza