Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got VIN F299xxx on 21 and got the car today at Tesla Fremont.

M3RWD / White / Black / 19" / No FSD / OD: 11/25/2021

I guess Q3 push may help me to get this M3RWD since I am at bay area ( I have other tesla cars, but don't think it helps)

BTW a lot of new cars full at Fremont parking lots.
congrats. Did your car have matrix or reflector headlights? and the tires are michelin or hankook tires?

Got VIN F299xxx on 21 and got the car today at Tesla Fremont.

M3RWD / White / Black / 19" / No FSD / OD: 11/25/2021

I guess Q3 push may help me to get this M3RWD since I am at bay area ( I have other tesla cars, but don't think it helps)

BTW a lot of new cars full at Fremont parking lots.
So the M3 RWD is a real car. I thought that they were extinct (only to be read about in history books). Maybe someday a blue M3 RWD could find it's way to the Midwest.

• Funny
Reactions: MtlMV and Nick11
Looks like enhanced autopilot is back for sale for $6000 Canadian
Looks like it! I knew it was available in Europe but not in Canada. I'll start by having the car but it might be tempting.

Enhanced AP Canada.jpg

Reactions: Jbedz
As long as you don’t have a VIN assigned you should be able to change the color. I was able to do that yesterday as well as change from a SR+ to an LR and my EDD is showing Aug to Sept, both before and after I made the changes.
Yeah I heard if you switch to LR it comes earlier but I’m scared if I just change colour I’ll get delayed even later since I’ll be keeping the SR+

Reactions: iBiltGiza
Well I’ve had my order switched over to Long Range for a week now and I still don’t have a VIN, just an updated EDD, nothing in the source code either. It may have to do with my pickup location being in the middle of nowhere but it just seems like they don’t wanna deliver a car to me no matter what I pick.

Yeah I heard if you switch to LR it comes earlier but I’m scared if I just change colour I’ll get delayed even later since I’ll be keeping the SR+
It all depends on if the color change is something you really want to do before delivery and if it's worth a possible delay. To me if I wanted a certain color and I didn't have my VIN assigned yet, I would do it as it's better to do it then. I personally don't like the idea of wrapping my car just for a color change.

It all depends on if the color change is something you really want to do before delivery and if it's worth a possible delay. To me if I wanted a certain color and I didn't have my VIN assigned yet, I would do it as it's better to do it then. I personally don't like the idea of wrapping my car just for a color change.
Yes I don’t like the wrapping idea either, now I just need to figure out if a different colour is potentially worth another 5 months delay. It’s already been 9 months of waiting

I’m going to test drive the Hyundai Ioniq 5 tomorrow! I’m so tired of waiting for this car interest rates in canada have gone up almost 3% since I ordered the M3 in august 2021. At this point I’m going to be right at my monthly car budget, it’s super frustrating!

Reactions: yektoop and Mrprez
I’m going to test drive the Hyundai Ioniq 5 tomorrow! I’m so tired of waiting for this car interest rates in canada have gone up almost 3% since I ordered the M3 in august 2021. At this point I’m going to be right at my monthly car budget, it’s super frustrating!
All the ones I’ve seen available for purchase were marked up over msrp. Some as high as $25k!

Reactions: Jbedz