Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, new hopeful Tesla owner here. Placed order sometime in Feb, expected delivery is showing August - September. Initial date was June - July but it switched to the current one by itself. I did change the color once after the new delivery window.
Are there any source code tricks that can help give a better estimate? Or am I stuck until August?
Welcome to the group @mr.ak. The "Signature" option gets available somewhere after (10) post I think. In the meantime you may want to add your order info to our Dashboard using the Survey link.

Reactions: RPYT and Drew_in_Tx
Ordered back in October 2021. I asked my faceless rep via text if I can upgrade to long range at the October ‘21 price and he said no. Any changes made brings it to current prices. You guys full of it or am I getting the run around?
Your SA is wrong - I was told the same thing (see my previous post) I was told it would reflect current pricing. I made the switch anyway & sure enough pricing was base on my November order date. Just tell your SA to allow you to change your configuration & you’ll see the October price.
Note: I picked up my LR a week after the change, now we’re waiting for a second RWD OD 4/22 - Oct-Dec EDD

Reactions: whimsical
Eyyyyy. I’m in the OC too.
Yoooo me 3! Excited to hear it’s a recent lfp in Cali.

My friend is an SA in buena Park, when I last I talked to him (last month) he said he hadn’t seen an lfp since the first round, when they first made them. He wasn’t sure about a return of them and speculated that it was possibly a one time thing. He figured it was really only going to be made for China.

Reactions: DaPlugg
Picked up our Model 3 RWD after waiting 1yr 4months10days..
It has premium headlights and Hankook tires, it is what it is and for price I paid can't complain..
Good luck to all of you that has waited since 2021 they are coming!
Congratulations, I feel bad complaining about a 10 month wait time. Did you put a hold on it, or really piss off someone at Tesla? Anyway, hope you really enjoy your Model 3 you deserve it!

Reactions: Jbedz
My EDD just updated ~2 weeks to the left today. Didn't make any changes. On a different note, I thought all the Model 3 RWD with the LFP batteries were MIC, but they must ship some LFP's to Fremont from China and these are also being made in Fremont. I didn't realize that.
I thought that all of the M3 RWD were LFP which is one of the reasons for the slower 0-60 times and for keeping the cost down.

Reactions: Jbedz and JJ777