Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Blue with white interior, no other options on 5/17.

Current delivery date says 4-11 weeks out. Sounds like it will almost definitely be on the later side of that range, which is alright. I'm trading in a truck which will be useful for an upcoming move.

Are USA delivery vehicles made in the Fremont plant?

Reactions: menaknow
For those of you who have been on this message board for longer than I, would it be fair to say that everyone who ordered a 2021 Model 3 in February (or before) now have their vehicle? And, I see that not all of the March orders have been filled. Most have? My delivery window for White with black interior SR+ has changed ever so slightly to June 8 to June 28th.

For those of you who have been on this message board for longer than I, would it be fair to say that everyone who ordered a 2021 Model 3 in February (or before) now have their vehicle? And, I see that not all of the March orders have been filled. Most have? My delivery window for White with black interior SR+ has changed ever so slightly to June 8 to June 28th.
Depends on a lot of factors. I see that you are based in Canada. Canadians usually get their SR+ in 1 or 2 shipments across the quarter.

Some factors are: changing config, placing an order on hold, refusing a delivery date, refusing a car, changing delivery location, etc. I would dare say that most everyone from Canada who ordered in Feb and did not change their order should have received their car by now. They probably did in late March early April. I think that orders placed after a certain cutoff date are pushed to the next quarter. I would guess that cutoff varies on others canceling/placing on hold/refusing a delivery date/etc. That cutoff varies by region and probably sit somewhere between mid 2nd month of the quarter and mid 3rd month of the quarter. Anyone ordering in the last 2-3 weeks of the quarter could be lucky and stumble on a configuration from the "leftovers" but those would be rare (like 1 in a 1000 chance or less). All others would be like "next quarter" orders.

Depends on a lot of factors. I see that you are based in Canada. Canadians usually get their SR+ in 1 or 2 shipments across the quarter.

Some factors are: changing config, placing an order on hold, refusing a delivery date, refusing a car, changing delivery location, etc. I would dare say that most everyone from Canada who ordered in Feb and did not change their order should have received their car by now. They probably did in late March early April. I think that orders placed after a certain cutoff date are pushed to the next quarter. I would guess that cutoff varies on others canceling/placing on hold/refusing a delivery date/etc. That cutoff varies by region and probably sit somewhere between mid 2nd month of the quarter and mid 3rd month of the quarter. Anyone ordering in the last 2-3 weeks of the quarter could be lucky and stumble on a configuration from the "leftovers" but those would be rare (like 1 in a 1000 chance or less). All others would be like "next quarter" orders.
Thanks... much appreciated.

venting out of high anxiety as im sure im not the only one. i ordered my model 3 standard on April 20, 2021, and the delivery date first said june 9-june 29 it changed everyday, yesterday it saif May 27-June 02 now its back to June9-29, im going crazyyyy still no VIN

(moderator note: post merged with waiting room thread)

venting out of high anxiety as im sure im not the only one. i ordered my model 3 standard on April 20, 2021, and the delivery date first said june 9-june 29 it changed everyday, yesterday it saif May 27-June 02 now its back to June9-29, im going crazyyyy still no VIN
I ordered a model 3 performance on April 16th. My delivery dates have changed 14 times. I haven’t been assigned a vin yet.🤷🏻‍♂️

(moderator note: post merged with waiting room thread)