Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did it have FSD? Were they able to remove it? Or did you want FSD?
It DID have FSD and I was able to remove it myself. On your Account page, if the vehicle your ordered does not have FSD, to the right there is a button to "Add FSD to the car". Since this car already had FSD, the button to the right said "Remove FSD from the car". I clicked that, it asked me to confirm, and the price dropped by $10k.

Welp, I guess I also bought a demo. I texted my SA about one matching my ordered one, and asked if it had the radar and if the FSD could be removed, and he just switched my order over to it without asking, so it better have the radar...

If anyone is curious, it has 900 miles and the discount was $260.

I just got the Teslavision update and a VIN! I don’t know what to do with my hands!

I also don’t know if this means it’s at the SC or if it is now leaving Fremont, but I’ll take it!
Definitely not at the SC yet, probably being loaded onto a truck in Cali. I got to schedule my delivery appointment about 5-6 days after I got my VIN. You're probably 10-14 days from taking delivery.