Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD moved to earlier dates..it is now Oct 05 - Oct 25 from Oct 16 - Nov 5
but it is difference of 20 days now, before it was 15 days. Can i expect somewhere between Oct 16 - Oct 25?
On my M3P mine was the same from 8/22 until 9/14 when it changed to 9/16 then to 9/24. All stayed before the latest
Alright guys after 4 hours of taking delivery today Tesla's going right to the service center 🙂 so decide to go out for a drive after installing a bunch of accessories when I got in the car the car didn't want to drive have be a much of error messages saying"Vehicle may not restart Service is required" so I had to call for roadside assistances to tow my car down to the service center...car is LFP Battery with only 23 mile didn't even have it for 24 hours ... after doing some research one the error code(tesla model 3 vcfront a192) seem to be something with
1. Battery - 12V
2. A/C Compressor (Heat Pump)
3. Harness - A/C Compressor
They sent a wheel lift tow truck? When I was towing, we were told you are NOT supposed to wheel lift teslas even with dollies. That was part of AAA training. The only time we did that was for impounds and repos because it's faster

• Informative
Reactions: NB Hip fan
The amazing Amy at Burbank moved up my delivery from 9/19 to 9/17.

Meet "Shimmer" 🌙

IMG_2127.jpg

242392217_1497606507269379_4763816649916198092_n.jpeg

Alright guys after 4 hours of taking delivery today Tesla's going right to the service center 🙂 so decide to go out for a drive after installing a bunch of accessories when I got in the car the car didn't want to drive have be a much of error messages saying"Vehicle may not restart Service is required" so I had to call for roadside assistances to tow my car down to the service center...car is LFP Battery with only 23 mile didn't even have it for 24 hours ... after doing some research one the error code(tesla model 3 vcfront a192) seem to be something with
1. Battery - 12V
That sucks! Please keep us appraised of Tesla's response.

1. Battery - 12V
Out of curiosity did you have a home delivery or pick it up from the service center?

My EDD is 9/20 - 9/30 in Bay Area. While I have been waiting for the delivery for past 3 months, I am tempering my expectations due to the quality problems that I have read here. It would be a huge let down if I "get the delivery" but then have to wait additional days while they fix the problems.

I hope that someone at Tesla is paying attention to the quality issues.

Excited for delivery day tomorrow!
While it wasn't the original SR+ I ordered (EDD is now pushed back to mid November), a long range version with the exact same color configuration showed up in existing inventory after Hawaii got nothing but dozens of performance models. I guess it makes sense, since these have high profit margins, the clientele here demand them, and the cost of shipping... Anyway it did have the sport wheels which is not ideal since Im already lamenting having to fork up more for the long range version. At least they look good.

Hawaii is exclusively doing home deliveries, especially since the new restrictions regarding vaccine passports came about on Monday. No option to pick up at a service center or at the showrooms so... going to be missing that grandiose aloha congratulations for sure.
I was given a time frame of 8am to 12pm tomorrow. No one needs to be present but the last thing I want is for it to sit outside in the street vulnerable.

Hi All.
I ordered a M3 SR+ on 4th aug this year. My estimated date was august, then sept and now November.
In ireland our 2022 reg plate are on all new cars registered from Jan 1st 2022. If my car does indeed become available in November, can I pay for it and request it to be registered after jan 1st? Tesla said there will be no deliveries to ireland until March 2022.
Thanks

I still have an order for December-January on an order I placed at the end of July. It's blue with 19in rims so I didn't even get in the long white paint line.
My SA told me that getting the white with Aero wheels would be the easiest to get because they’re making more of those than any other combinations. Have you heard something different? 🙁

Reactions: asquared17
My SA told me that getting the white with Aero wheels would be the easiest to get because they’re making more of those than any other combinations. Have you heard something different? 🙁
That’s what I got as well. I’ll let you know when a range pops up in my account again. Still nothing 🙄 you’re right, I’d rather know it’s been pushed back than nothing

Reactions: martinmac85