Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Gray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes that sounds wrong to me. I did that the other day when the grey came out online and no problems. Priced stayed at the pre 5k increase.

They confirmed it is definitely stealth grey as well. So now second guessing my self if I should take this VIN. The lower VIN worries me. What do you guys think?
Higher resale maybe if you claim it was the first NA SA build 😉

It is odd that they already painted a PF418 in SA. I think that would put it in the ~Aug build timeframe. Okay, I don't mean to scare anyone though, but what's the chance of Tesla repainting existing inventory MSM to SA?

Yes that sounds wrong to me. I did that the other day when the grey came out online and no problems. Priced stayed at the pre 5k increase.

They confirmed it is definitely stealth grey as well. So now second guessing my self if I should take this VIN. The lower VIN worries me. What do you guys think?
If it's one of the earlier ones, then it probably had a more thorough paint inspection.

Reactions: snorlax
I asked my local Tesla contact if I can switch to to Stealth Gray from my Black MXP (no VIN yet), because it won’t let me online. She said she can do it but my price would adjust to the new pricing, so I said no. This is a bit odd though, considering I can change to any other color online and not lose my price, and they don’t charge extra for the Stealth Gray on new orders.
Just changed my order with no issues when I contacted my sales rep. She is wrong.

Reactions: TallCoolOne
Tesla now offers STEALTH gray. I originally ordered metallic gray, but just received an updated agreement showing stealth gray.View attachment 985690
Here's a zoomed in look. If it is a camera, it seems like a really odd placement centered right behind the emblem as the emblem would block much of the view of the camera.

View attachment 985728
Tesla now offers STEALTH gray. I originally ordered metallic gray, but just received an updated agreement showing stealth gray.View attachment 985690
I like it better, much richer. I have that on mine too

Reactions: spectrum
Hmm, I guess I can try calling the main number and get a different rep…

Just changed my order with no issues when I contacted my sales rep. She is wrong.

I called the main support number, they said they put a request in to change it and it should update within a day or two, no price change. So I just have to keep an eye on it now and make sure it updates with no price change.

I went by the Irvine store ( Orange County, Ca ) to see if they had a sample of the Stealth Gray so I could compare it to the Midnight Silver
Nope, no samples yet and according to them none anywhere in this area
They knew about the color change tho
Seems odd that you can’t even see the color ( I had a Midnight Silver car on order that got the color change to Stealth Gray.)
I have a hunch I’ll like it but really want to see it. My wife got ahold of someone at Tesla and they told her you’d really like the new color.!
For 90k or whatever, it would be nice to actually see the color

Was thinking the same on it being MSM. I checked the order and it's says stealth grey. Does the VIN get assigned when the car is still being built or after?

When’s your delivery scheduled? Would love to see some pics of the model X/S in Stealth Gray outside renders or high quality Tesla photo shoots 😂

If no one posts before then, mine is scheduled for 11/14-21

Reactions: Mike7564 and 0Q991
When’s your delivery scheduled? Would love to see some pics of the model X/S in Stealth Gray outside renders or high quality Tesla photo shoots 😂

If no one posts before then, mine is scheduled for 11/14-21

MSM next to Stealth Gray

IMG_0694.jpeg

Hey Everyone

I took delivery of a stealthy grey model S, updating from a 2016 midnight silver metallic. I took a video comparing the 2. It’s subtle but definitely noticeable. In some angles it approaches black. I think it looks great. Anyway, let me know what yall think. Link below

Stealth Grey Model S
I like the S… but the video is a bit long before it gets to that.