Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Anaheim, CA (LIVE 15 May 2019, 14 urban stalls, expansion permit Aug 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see this open. I was just fiddling through the Tesla app and noticed "Anaheim, Ca Santa Ana Canyon Road" pop up as a local SuC 17 mi from my house. This will be great for all the trips to and from the desert. I usually charge up in Indio or Cabazon and now that this location is online, I can spend less time at the former charging lots...and shop at Target while I'm waiting.

Reactions: jefflawless
Saturday late afternoon and it's busy as can be! Can't say I'm at all surprised. Not even one surprise.
IMG_20190518_161250.jpg

Really good location though, very easy to get to and has ample parking for waiting, unlike Santa Ana.

Electrical nerd info: Looks like the transformer may be 1500kVA.

Last edited:
Saturday late afternoon and it's busy as can be! Can't say I'm at all surprised. Not even one surprise.
View attachment 409435

Really good location though, very easy to get to and has ample parking for waiting, unlike Santa Ana.

Electrical nerd info: Looks like the transformer may be 1500kVA.
Each Supercharger cabinet is 160kVA, so there's still some capacity left for expansion.

was just there today. good location, right in front of the target. not too close to the entrance but still not far enough. i suspect it'll get ice'd during black friday or something. there was a group huddled around talking about it, but i ignored them.

Moderator note: Updated thread title to reflect Tesla's official name for this Supercharger ("Anaheim, CA - Santa Ana Canyon Road").

Also I did a touch-and-go charge here on Saturday. This site was pretty busy, almost full. There doesn't appear to be an obvious place for people to queue up here, especially given the back-to-back stalls.

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: Tam
Expansion permit

BLD2021-016157/20/20218148 E SANTA ANA CANYON RD
35445124​
EV ChargerInstall (6) Tesla charging stations and (3) supercharger cabinets on to existing concrete pads in existing charging station location.
437​
60000​
MEYERS CONSTRUCTION CO(562) 841-8405