Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Asheville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok people, relax. Settle in for a lull. Just went by and looks identical to last pic. Duke transformer still not installed. So no new pics because no discernible difference. I was hoping for more as well. I'll be away until this Wednesday so if anyone else wants to update, then I yield the office to them (only while I'm away.... No coups!!).

I just drove by tonight too and was sadly disappointed that it didn't look like any progress had been made. I figure since I don't have a Tesla yet, the least I can do is update the local community on here on progress and any other news that may or may not be upcoming :smile:

That was funny. I am very happy toward the progress of the Tesla Supercharger network the construction company's has done a job well done. I am very proud of it. In the next two year's from now, the majority of the construction sites of the Tesla Supercharger's should be close to completion toward the United States. I am personally saving up for the Tesla Model 3 vehicle. I took a selfie with the Tesla Supercharger at Columbia, Mo.
Ron
12063454_920487954711115_1241440206383320928_n (1).jpg

Thanks for the updates on Ashville SC

Citizens: Here is your dose of Asheville Supercharger hope for the day... 11/18/2015...
An onlooker said that they were waiting on the Duke transformer (see empty pad behind installed equipment)
Also, that "they" wanted to come out and "test" the system next week.
Not sure how soon it will be open, but seems like they are moving very fast!

View attachment 101285View attachment 101286View attachment 101287View attachment 101288View attachment 101289View attachment 101284
I will be traveling to Ashville to visit the Biltmore Estate for the Christmas Lights display. I hope they are up and running by then.