Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Asheville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure the permit was for 8 stalls, so this would be it (one lonely stall). I looked at the dirt to the right of the lonely stall and it doesn't look like they are prepping for anything. We'll see soon enough!

Burlington has that one nose in stall, and the rest nose out.

I'm announcing my candidacy for Mayor of the Asheville Supercharger.... (vote for me and I'll keep the pix coming ;-) JK of course... kind of...

I'm pretty sure the permit was for 8 stalls, so this would be it (one lonely stall). I looked at the dirt to the right of the lonely stall and it doesn't look like they are prepping for anything. We'll see soon enough!

Burlington has that one nose in stall, and the rest nose out.

I'm announcing my candidacy for Mayor of the Asheville Supercharger.... (vote for me and I'll keep the pix coming ;-) JK of course... kind of...
Since you've got two (that we know of) and I don't have one yet, you can definitely be mayor. If I had one already, I might run against you.

Folks from Atlanta and the Carolinas are closely watching this one! We're planning another get together to inaugurate the Asheville supercharger

Are any of you local In Asheville?

I'm 2 miles from the Asheville Supercharger site. Weekly pix to continue. Haven't seen any big equipment arrive yet, but will update pix near end of week. Site is going to be fully prepped for the big pieces soon. They are moving pretty quick in my view. I would guess mid December or later as an opening. Judging by other SCs, seems highly variable. Any insights?

I'm charged and ready. 105 mi, 2hr piece of cake.
th-3.jpg

Err daily or at worst every 2 days please :)

Cyclone - you betcha :)

Yea, no doubt. I'm checking this thread 6 times a day so, a week is an eternity. We need to know every little change - "they're pouring concrete curbs, they're taking lunch, they're painting the stripes for the parking spots, they're laying sod, meter just got installed".

Yes, we are a shamelessly demanding and impatient bunch! But, very thankful at the same time!

Last edited:
Yea, no doubt. I'm checking this thread 6 times a day so, a week is an eternity. We need to know every little change - "they're pouring concrete curbs, they're taking lunch, they're painting the stripes for the parking spots, they're laying sod, meter just got installed".

Yes, we are a shamelessly demanding and impatient bunch! But, very thankful at the same time!

As newly self appointed Mayor of the Asheville SC ;-) I hereby proclaim an every 2 to 3 day photography schedule!

- - - Updated - - -

I yield the floor to the representative from Bloomingdale...

Making great progress!

Citizens: Here is your dose of Asheville Supercharger hope for the day... 11/18/2015...
An onlooker said that they were waiting on the Duke transformer (see empty pad behind installed equipment)
Also, that "they" wanted to come out and "test" the system next week.
Not sure how soon it will be open, but seems like they are moving very fast!

IMG_4049y.jpg
IMG_4050y.jpg
IMG_4051y.jpg
IMG_4052y.jpg
IMG_4053y.jpg
IMG_4054y.jpg