Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Broadway (Glebe) NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gosh, call me an a**hole but don't question my car spotting ability. ;)
Life long car enthusiast - car spotter, definitely can tell the difference between a Model S or X and a Levante.
That's my Model S to the left of the 2 Hyundais' ICEing the charge bays.
I was replying to @lennier who mentioned the Maserati. All I could see was a lovely Maserati-esqe Model S and a couple of Korean Audis.

There are also Destination chargers here, mostly ICE'd but I managed to find a spot and plug in and they are 3 phase 32Amp giving 22Kw

In some cases, this will be more suitable than the superchargers. Being a shopping centre, you'll barely be in the door before the idle fees kick in.

I told her this was an EV spot and she gave me a look and proceeded to park in a disabled spot.

All the more reason for the recognised 'no parking' signs on EV spaces.

fullsizeoutput_5cc-jpeg.265700

Reactions: Mark E
This is a real convenience for CBD Tesla owners in apartments with difficult building management. Its a good thing the car park is 24 hrs too. A lot of other shopping center's i.e. Westfield closes at 12 or 1am.
From the Broadway Shopping Centre website.

"Car Park Hours & Info:
*The car park is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and is operated by Centre Management.
*Restricted entry between Midnight and 5am.
*Public Holiday Hours please refer to Centre Management.
*Questions can be directed to the Car Park Manager on (02) 9211 5635.
*The maximum height is 1.95 metre, and there are 1665 car parking spots. Pre-booking is unavailable."

I wonder what restricted entry between midnight and 5AM refers to. Any regulars know?

From the Broadway Shopping Centre website.

"Car Park Hours & Info:
*The car park is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and is operated by Centre Management.
*Restricted entry between Midnight and 5am.
*Public Holiday Hours please refer to Centre Management.
*Questions can be directed to the Car Park Manager on (02) 9211 5635.
*The maximum height is 1.95 metre, and there are 1665 car parking spots. Pre-booking is unavailable."

I wonder what restricted entry between midnight and 5AM refers to. Any regulars know?
I presume entry for cleaners, service workers, bakers and now Supercharger users. This site is better than St Leonards due to access to amenities and refreshments after hours. I believe the Off Broadway bar opens till 3am.