Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Calgary, AB - 130 Ave SE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no meter as of yesterday. Interestingly enough, yesterday morning I saw someone in a Model X trying to charge here not realizing the site is not open yet, think it was a bit of a mistake to take down the fences so early!

I stopped there yesterday on the way to drive my parents to YYC from Lethbridge. It's a really busy area and took a while to get back on Deerfoot. It was a Sunday and hopefully it's not like that all the time. I can't wait for it to be open.

Still no meter as of yesterday. Interestingly enough, yesterday morning I saw someone in a Model X trying to charge here not realizing the site is not open yet, think it was a bit of a mistake to take down the fences so early!
odd that it's taken this long; you'd think the meter install would have happened around the same timing as the downtown location which has been open more than a week now

Reactions: Lightbulb
I stopped there yesterday on the way to drive my parents to YYC from Lethbridge. It's a really busy area and took a while to get back on Deerfoot. It was a Sunday and hopefully it's not like that all the time. I can't wait for it to be open.
It's a fairly busy shopping center, pretty poorly designed intersections.

Word on the street is that the meter got dropped in today, so should be online once a crew gets around to energizing and testing things. Haven't driven by to verify though.

Reactions: Lightbulb
This is a rare case of us really not needing a meter picture. Stay home until all the procrastinators can get their winter rubbers on and everybody re-learns how to drive in the winter.
do they ever really "re-learn" it entirely though ?? ha ha. Commute in was double the time this morning; everyone was actually taking it cool though, there were no jackasses other than my boss that was riding my ass in to the parking lot at work. I need to tell him AWD in that Model X of yours doesn't make you stop any faster man !!! :D

They just forget that snow behaves very differently when the ground is warm. I think it's been at least 6 years since we've gotten a training wheel day in September, and the transitions from unseasonably warm to -15C have been abrupt, to say the least.
6 years are you kidding? This is the first year I can remember NOT getting a sep snow day (granted that doesn't go back a decade, getting old :D )

Went by last night, can confirm the meter is in, everything outward appears done, but they are not energized. I heard someone chatted with the person installing the meter who said it should be up within “2 weeks” and I don’t think they even knew the Elon 2 weeks reference 😆 I feel like I’ve been saying this for 2 months (because I have) but it seems imminent.

Well we had another “thing” on this charger but they’re STILL not on. Enmax added a tag saying it’s been energized. Yet the lights on the chargers are still not on and it’s not open. I’m just at a loss. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 35