Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're probably doing you a favor by not having it open. I don't think you REALLY want to go to that game. After last night, given FSU's opponent, it may not go so well for you guys. :biggrin:

Go Noles

- - - Updated - - -

Granted it is a bit colder now, so speeds might be a bit slower. But I have made the Atlanta to Charlotte trip on a single charge (finishing in low single digits range to be sure) a couple of times. And not driving all that slowly (65-75 instead of my normal 85). And all the public garages in Greenville and Spartanburg have J1772s to buffer your battery, while you grab a bite, if you need it. I live in Smyrna, if you are in Gwinnett, or North Fulton or Dekalb it should be easy to make it to downtown Charlotte on a singe charge.

I wish I was going (as of last night) but I wont' be in town. And I will agree with Buddyroe. It isn't going to go well for FSU up there. :tongue:

Go NOLES ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I wonder why the supercharge.info admin decided to take down Greenville? Did the 2nd location get axed too? Hopefully not

Hi, I am new to TMC and a new owner in the last two days. I also live in Greenville and go to the The Point at least once a week. That site remains unchanged-no activity. Ill keep an eye out for changes but I heard recently from Tesla ATL that they had a new site and there would be no activity until the Atlantic Station site was completed. The person said February, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hi, I am new to TMC and a new owner in the last two days. I also live in Greenville and go to the The Point at least once a week. That site remains unchanged-no activity. Ill keep an eye out for changes but I heard recently from Tesla ATL that they had a new site and there would be no activity until the Atlantic Station site was completed. The person said February, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Welcome to TMC, and thanks for posting that info.

Supposedly they're working on securing a new site. I don't think anything else will happen at The Pointe. Yes and thats the current time frame from my conversation with a contractor about a week ago. Welcome! (to the Tesla family and TMC).

Welcome--good to have people near pending supercharger sites to keep an eye on development. Thanks!

Can confirm the new site is permitting now. Location is still on Woodruff Rd northwest of the original site, but not 100% sure of exact spot. Probably in the Magnolia Park complex. Hope to have more info in a couple of weeks.

I was afraid that might be the new location. The traffic on the north side of that exit can be brutal. Much easier to get on and off the interstate on the south side. Though I will admit there are better restaurants and more shopping on the north side.