TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by airj1012, Apr 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Oh yeah. And then Dallas to Albuquerque........

2. BlueShift

BlueShift Member

3. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

I don't think that will be the last time with Greenville, AL and Greenville, SC bracketing Atlanta on I-85...

Hopefully, Greenville, SC will rise like a Phoenix soon!

4. SeminoleFSU

SeminoleFSU Voluntaryist

Go Noles

- - - Updated - - -

Go NOLES ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I wonder why the supercharge.info admin decided to take down Greenville? Did the 2nd location get axed too? Hopefully not

5. BlueShift

BlueShift Member

As soon as we have an address for the new Greenville SC location I'll add it back to supercharge.info.

6. Tyl

Tyl Member

If you live in the Greenville S.C. area, please stop by the old location and see if there has been any activity... good or bad. Has it been removed? ... just curious?? It's been almost two months since last we checked!

7. jfb

jfb Member

Hi, I am new to TMC and a new owner in the last two days. I also live in Greenville and go to the The Point at least once a week. That site remains unchanged-no activity. Ill keep an eye out for changes but I heard recently from Tesla ATL that they had a new site and there would be no activity until the Atlantic Station site was completed. The person said February, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

8. Benz

Benz Active Member

Welcome to TMC, and thanks for posting that info.

9. airj1012

airj1012 Active Member

Supposedly they're working on securing a new site. I don't think anything else will happen at The Pointe. Yes and thats the current time frame from my conversation with a contractor about a week ago. Welcome! (to the Tesla family and TMC).

10. jfe_md

jfe_md Member

Welcome--good to have people near pending supercharger sites to keep an eye on development. Thanks!

11. drsrichardson

drsrichardson Member

Thanks!

I really appreciate all the updating you do on supercharge.info. I look at it way too often : ) Glad that after 13 months with my MS I'm still Tesla obsessed.

12. sandwich

sandwich Member

Can confirm the new site is permitting now. Location is still on Woodruff Rd northwest of the original site, but not 100% sure of exact spot. Probably in the Magnolia Park complex. Hope to have more info in a couple of weeks.

13. drsrichardson

drsrichardson Member

I was hoping for a Christmas miracle...oh well Greenville, I'm a Cubs fan after all. I'll wait until next year : ) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

14. jfb

jfb Member

I was afraid that might be the new location. The traffic on the north side of that exit can be brutal. Much easier to get on and off the interstate on the south side. Though I will admit there are better restaurants and more shopping on the north side.

15. jfe_md

jfe_md Member

Thanks for this information. I hope that the crew that begins construction on the Charlotte SC will head to Greenville next! Much more fun driving a P85D from Charlotte to Atlanta with a recharge midway!

16. cmorn

cmorn Member

#236 cmorn, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Any update on Greenville? I see that several Southeast crews have just finished their sites recently.

17. dalamchops

dalamchops Member

Doubt anything happens until Charlotte is done (which is under construction), hopefully Greenville is next.

18. airj1012

airj1012 Active Member

From the estimates I've heard, this will not start until Feb. However there should be some paper trail about the new location if someone wants to contact the Greenville, SC government, etc.

19. emupilot

emupilot Active Member

The Charlotte construction crew has indicated they were headed to New York (Utica & Syracuse) next.

20. airj1012

airj1012 Active Member

Correct. The general contractor of ATL/CLT gave me the Feb time frame although they may not be selected for the Greenville site. I imagine this is moving now as it's as much of a pain in Tesla's side as it is for the owners.