Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henrietta, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by this morning they had the back end cabinets open and they were working on them. The meter was not displaying anything, perhaps disconnected for safety while they worked (come to think of it I do not remember any other disconnect).

They had half of the parking signs up. Interesting they say 30 minute general parking.

IMG_0365.JPEG IMG_0366.JPEG IMG_0367.JPEG

come to think of it I do not remember any other disconnect
The main disconnect for the supercharger hardware is in the switchgear cabinet. That's the medium sized white one on the right in your third picture (i.e. not the little autotransformer boxes or the bigger supercharger cabinets). But if the meter isn't displaying anything at all, not even all zeros, then it hasn't been energized yet.
They had half of the parking signs up. Interesting they say 30 minute general parking.
Likely the signs for the other half of the stalls will read that they are for charging only. That is normal layout for many stations. Plus it would explain why only half the signs got put up: they only had that type of sign on hand and are waiting for a delivery of the other type.

Reactions: rafacq
FYI there is no disconnect in the transformer cabinet and access is only allowed for the utility. Power to the transformer can be removed at the pole with the fuses (3 of them). There are switches for the meter circuits in the meter box but they must all be closed before the box cover can be installed.