Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henrietta, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went by last night, still not operational. The meter is energized and looks like minimal electricity has been used...
IMG_0372.JPEG

IMG_0373.JPEG

There were a couple of cats on patrol
IMG_0374.JPEG

The parking lot has been striped to have 2 accessible charging slots

IMG_0375.JPEG

I suppose the station is now waiting on a team from Tesla to come out and test it. I am sure they will have to hook up to each stall and test to be sure it all works as it should before they turn on the station.

Since I'm kinda new to this forum I'm not sure how much people are aware of the locations of Wichita Falls and Henrietta. The Tesla site still states Wichita Falls as future location and based on that it at least to me appears to be better to still stick with the same location here.

• Disagree
Reactions: rafacq
When somebody searches for discussions I would think they would still look for Wichita Falls rather than Henrietta so probably the best is probably to use both in here or keep it and once it is open and indicated by Tesla as the Henrietta SC change it at that point in time.

Either way, I don't get hung up on the title of this thread because I can google it one way or another.

Reactions: rafacq
I would love to see how they test a new supercharger... Do they bring a truck with a bunch of discharged battery packs and hook up to a bunch of stalls at once with diagnostic equipment monitoring the charging?

Once a station is operational, I am sure that cars report in diagnostic information on the station while charging, so they can spot problems and dispatch repairs before things get out of hand.