Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anybody ask the workers there when they will finish the project? Thanks
With how these go, it sounds like the construction workers there are basically about done, but it's not just them. That transformer is going to be brought in and installed by the electric utility. That is usually almost the last step, and it sometimes takes a while for the utility to get around to it. So the workers may not know.

A shot from nearby Starbucks window.

it's gonna be convenient spot since there's Starbucks and several places you can grab food, and Fred Meyer as well!

IMG_9813.JPG

I don’t get to Issaquah too often so I didn’t understand the complaints from earlier in this thread on how this location would be prone to ICE’ng until now.

But modamoda’s picture from a random Sunday showed a lot that looked pretty full. Unless those spots are painted green to authorize towing (which they won’t be - the shopping center wouldn’t sign on for that), I think this is fairly likely to be ICE’d quite a bit.

That’s an unfortunate location I think. Time will tell when it opens I suppose!

I don’t get to Issaquah too often so I didn’t understand the complaints from earlier in this thread on how this location would be prone to ICE’ng until now.

But modamoda’s picture from a random Sunday showed a lot that looked pretty full. Unless those spots are painted green to authorize towing (which they won’t be - the shopping center wouldn’t sign on for that), I think this is fairly likely to be ICE’d quite a bit.

That’s an unfortunate location I think. Time will tell when it opens I suppose!

I think it's unfortunate for other reasons... the limited number of stalls and the lack of pull-foward designs for people towing/bike racks etc.

Given the number of Teslas in the area, I predict this to be worse than Lynnwood in terms of locals hoarding the chargers.
In some ways that would be a deterrent for ICE'ing but for out of town travellers or apt dwellers, it can be tricky... especially with Ellensburg having only 5 stalls... :(

But hey, Bellevue is supposed to get 20 at the mall... :eek:

and the wait continues! o_O

Yes, this location will be an unbearable sh!t show, but that doesn't stop people from getting excited about it lol.
I don't know about that. It seems like it varies a lot in different places. There have been a lot of locations built in places where gas cars used to park a lot, but after the spaces were converted to Superchargers, people understood and avoided parking there, and they worked out to be OK.

I don't know about that. It seems like it varies a lot in different places. There have been a lot of locations built in places where gas cars used to park a lot, but after the spaces were converted to Superchargers, people understood and avoided parking there, and they worked out to be OK.

I never see that parking lot full. I see the spot close to HD, FM entrances full, but this is further away. I am not worried about iceing. Hoarders shopping at fred meyer, yes. Sign me up :)

Lynwood Supercharger being full? I've been there maybe half a dozen times now and don't think I've ever seen it even half full. I'm sure it does fill up at times, but the vast majority of times is smooth sailing there.

I anticipate that 99% of the time this one will be fine as well. We sure are spoiled, compared to what other non-Tesla EV'ers have to go through.