Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kennebunk, ME (I-95 NB and SB service plazas)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This can't be good. Just drove by the Northbound stop. Didn't look like the chargers directly but something close by?
20190808_151504.jpg

Excavator in the background. Maybe transformer wiring being installed underground (is Northbound also getting ChargePoint installed?)
@MaineTurnpike: At this time the entering and exiting ramps at the northbound service plaza at mile 25 in Kennebunk are closed due to a gas leak at the service plaza. Please use caution in the area and expect delays. Maine Turnpike Authority - Alert
Did someone not DigSafe?

Stopped to charge at Kennebunk south today, and 1A, 1B, and 3B did not work for me...took one last stab at 4B and it thankfully worked. I was about to give up and sit at the charge point. Several others were pulling into these and I tried telling them. Bad situation with north down and south at least half dead.

Is there a particular Tesla email that is best to inform them of supercharger issues?

Stopped to charge at Kennebunk south today, and 1A, 1B, and 3B did not work for me...took one last stab at 4B and it thankfully worked. I was about to give up and sit at the charge point. Several others were pulling into these and I tried telling them. Bad situation with north down and south at least half dead.

Is there a particular Tesla email that is best to inform them of supercharger issues?

I was there yesterday around 5pm, but in our truck, not the Tesla. Sounds like Seabrook may be a safer bet right now, until either Portland is finished, or Kennebunk rest stops are cleaned up.