Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kirrawee, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharger under construction as confirmed by Tippo from TOCA:

Which FB group was it found on?.. wasn't on any of the 3 groups I saw it posted on.

south village's car park isn't 24 hours

or it's an area that they can keep open or use a pincode entry.
does the retail carpark share any entrances with the residential part?

Last edited:
A79D2AE4-40F4-42B0-AD20-E2622C0ABAE3.jpeg

this looks like the spot. In the corner near the coles drive and collect spots and directly below coles. Entry from the Princess Highway is go left and then right and you should see the spots. Going straight from entrance you will also see the chargers though

Last edited:
Yep, every site past the Yea one has been/will be V3.

Most have been/will be 6 stall, I expect this will be the typical installation going forward. The only 3 stalls have included remote/lower traffic areas like Devonport, Moe, Colac, Williams.

I swung past again, an hour ago, after groceries and such, and after finishing up on the three-phase across Flora Street.

At that point the guys were finished installing the chassis of 5 V3 stalls, with obvious space in the corner for a 6th stall. All 6 are probably mounted by now.

Goodness knows how much commissioning work is then required.

Getting closer!
Is that 4 charging units in what was 3 parking bays between the pylons?
Looks like its going to be squeezy.

Upon a further look, the far left charger is probably to the left of the pylon.

edit: Haha... and a return shopping trolley bay at the right hand end... that charging unit is going to be the least used unit of them all.

South Village's car park isn't 24 hours. Here's hoping that changes quick smart!
I doubt it would for security concerns; parts of the residential carpark is separated between the customer retail parking by a basic chain fence. Plus it would open up the area to vandalism. Ideally placing them on the surface level would have been better for 24-hour access, however that would then lead to them being damaged from the weather and the fact that the area becomes a wind tunnel on windier days.

Either way the Shire region which would be the gateway to the rest of southern NSW from Sydney are in need of a good amount of chargers. Probably a few more by the RNP will open up in the near future.

Couple of new photos added to Plugshare by Ryzie.
(The entry will likely be deleted as there is some Plugshare-Tesla deal whereby superchargers are automatically added. And I can't bring up user profile)

But doesn't look like any progress in the past week.
Still not powered on and the cable tray covers in the same place.