Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Myrtle Beach, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4749.JPG
It's Christmas morning folks. All chargers active!
Congrats to the supercharger team for making this happen in record time.

Superchargers For Tesla

Thanks - downloaded it. Looks like it requires your My Tesla credentials. Looked at their privacy terms and while it says they will safeguard your info, there isn't any other info about who "they" are. I'm a bit nutty about who I give out my credentials to, so I will just stick with Plugshare and the nav app in the car.

Reactions: shonline
FWIW
Not the safest location at night (post mall close).
I'm not sure what made you think that but it's not an area I would be greatly concerned about. It's somewhat isolated at night but there is very little crime in that specific area and you're in a huge parking lot with the ability to see around you for a good distance and keep an eye out for any potential issues. You won't have many people around you or businesses open and perhaps that's all you meant but again it's not an area where you often see crime after hours.

Reactions: jsight
I'm not sure what made you think that but it's not an area I would be greatly concerned about. It's somewhat isolated at night but there is very little crime in that specific area and you're in a huge parking lot with the ability to see around you for a good distance and keep an eye out for any potential issues. You won't have many people around you or businesses open and perhaps that's all you meant but again it's not an area where you often see crime after hours.
That post is over 2 years old fyi…

Reactions: SCTes1aMan