Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Old Lyme, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think its safe to remove this from the map. With the Madison and New London locations now this one doesn't make any sense. Also I have been looking at the zoning commission minutes each month. They have been tabling a discussion about adding EV charging regulations last couple months. Plus no mention of Tesla anymore

Reactions: Lobstahz
New London Supercharger!!!!

The NL supercharger is being assembled as we speak. The site is at the Chili’s in the New London mall right off southbound 95. No idea what version of supercharger but it looks like there will be 7-8 stalls.

I think its safe to remove this from the map. With the Madison and New London locations now this one doesn't make any sense. Also I have been looking at the zoning commission minutes each month. They have been tabling a discussion about adding EV charging regulations last couple months. Plus no mention of Tesla anymore

I don’t think this one is dead yet. Tesla is selling cars much faster than they can construct SuperChargers, and the more charging locations they have along the heavily travelled 95 corridor the better.