Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Philadelphia, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That would be MUCH BETTER timing. We would be able to attend. Scheduling anything during the holidays is a surefire way for no shows and a bust of an event.
All - I proposed a ribbon cutting next weekend - the last of the quarter - but after some feedback thought better of it.

I'll try to post here once a date is nailed down. Likely the first or second weekend of January.

~PhillyGal (formerly known as the almost famous YouTuber Electric Jen)

Reactions: madodel
Now shows as "Open" on supercharge.info!!!! Great news! Now that it's open, I'm curious as to how it works in terms of the cost of the garage. Is it $5 per hour ?- or is there a chance it may be free with validation at Target or Whole Foods (the Sprouts/Target lot on Broad St. works that way - something like first $10 free with validation by Sprouts)? Will try it out sometime this weekend!

Is there an estimated opening date for these?

It was live today. I charged successfully at 12:45pm.

That would be MUCH BETTER timing. We would be able to attend. Scheduling anything during the holidays is a surefire way for no shows and a bust of an event.

Sweet! Any preference on Jan 5, 6, 12, 13?

Now shows as "Open" on supercharge.info!!!! Great news! Now that it's open, I'm curious as to how it works in terms of the cost of the garage. Is it $5 per hour ?- or is there a chance it may be free with validation at Target or Whole Foods (the Sprouts/Target lot on Broad St. works that way - something like first $10 free with validation by Sprouts)? Will try it out sometime this weekend!

The garage is $5 for the first hour but has a 15 minute grace period. In these cold temps and at a max of 72kw, 15 doesn't help much. Not sure about validation from Target or Whole Foods.

Saw it on in-car nav this morning. I'll stop by after work to scope it out.

I stopped by and charged around 12:45 and like you said, it sure is live!

So can you enlighten us on pricing?

.12/min or .24/min

Per Tesla website there are different rates for above and below 60 kW.

Attachments

• 09B266CF-B518-4A32-92CB-B0B9039F8542.png
    09B266CF-B518-4A32-92CB-B0B9039F8542.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 111