Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tejon Ranch, CA (expanded to 24 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like they're adding some extra capacity here for the weekend. From Reddit.
0wjebcam6r171.jpg

What you are seeing below is a long line at Tejon Ranch during a non-holiday weekend.

Sunday afternoon 13 June around 4:30 PM and there is a 13 car line queuing up on the street waiting for a Supercharging stall at Tejon Ranch. This will be problem during July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas later this year without the Supercharging expansion on the outher side of the freeway. Personally, I would like to see further expansion to the south in Gorman or Lebec to fill the gap before Santa Clarita.

ED9010F2-76AD-4C24-BF3B-70D61EA291DE.jpeg

Last edited:
I was at Tejon last week and not only was it packed on a Monday afternoon, but one stall was broken and the Starbucks behind the chargers are only doing drive-thru, so no close bathrooms available.

Hm, thanks. This is a necessary stop to get from SoCal to the Traver supercharger. Wondering if I'm better off just driving my ICE for the trip rather than play with an overcrowded SC both ways.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
This is helpful—what car do you have? Tesla seems to think I can do what you’re suggesting but ABRP say it is not possible. I have a MYP.
I’ve done further distance but in the opposite direction. I charged up to 90 percent at Traver and made it to Anaheim with 9% left. This is with a Model 3 Performance on the stock 20s. Traver to San Fernando or Santa Clarita with an 80% starting charge should be doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: LionelHutz