Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tenterfield, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20221214-155032.png
Signage also says 'Tesla Charging'. Though it does not say Tesla vehicle charging. So could be interpreted as charging provided by the company Tesla. (Try explaining that to someone not familiar with the all the ins and outs). I agree they have 24 months from October to meet their requirements, but the funding payments are staged and dependant on certain milestones. Will see if I can find out if anything is payable until it is open access.

Assuming the first round funding agreement is the same as the 2nd.

Tesla got some money on signing of the agreement, but doesn't get any more until 30% of the sites are open (and presumably meeting the full criteria). So they've probably got at least six months of other openings before they get near that point.

I'm also somewhat surprised to see the Blue Disability marking on the ground here. That would normally be suggesting that drivers without a disability pass could be fined for using that spot.
Again the funding agreement only required that some bays meet Accessibility standards, nothing about exclusive reservation.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RichardV