Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the recent addition of Supercharger - Rockhampton, Qld we are now at 39 stalls at 5 sites under construction simultaneously!

IMG_4927.jpeg

Im trying to suggest Mudgee NSW as a future location

Does not seem to be a way to suggest a town, when I insert Mudgee NSW it gives some locations which require a street

View attachment 987835
Yes. Tesla for whatever reason seem to want a specific address. Choose something like, Byron Pl, Mudgee NSW 2850, one of the local carpark location in town.

Fingers are well and truly crossed for Mildura. Can make it in 1 go from 100% in my 3LR from Bendigo, but only options there are 2x 2 stall 50kw chargers. Very slow if needing a large charge up to get back to Bendigo. From 5% to about 95% you are looking at 1.5 hours or slightly longer as the charge rate drops off over 85%. If no one is waiting I'll usually charge up to 100% and that can be 2 hours. And the only chargers along the way are 50kw chargers single stall. They are starting to get very busy now. I do the return trip once a week at least and most drives these days there are at least 1 or 2 chargers being used along the way. Could be up for a long stop if caught behind someone charging up to a higher percentage.

Kiwis have been getting new pins throughout the year. The locations are usually precise and consistently, when the site is checked, construction is underway.

It's almost as if Tesla in NZ actually uses their "find us" map to provide useful, accurate and timely info!

Not sure why only NZ though. I didn't think the "find us" map info was managed by individual regions that precisely.

For those not following the existing thread, Bairnsdale is under construction - 3 stalls.

This now makes it 49 stalls across 7 sites in 4 states under construction - possibly a record for simultaneous builds?