TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers in Normal, IL

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by greencharge, May 7, 2013.

1. jvonbokel

jvonbokel John VonBokel

P.S. I love TeslaLog.com ;)

2. IT Geek

IT Geek Member

Was just through this site a few days ago. Looks like Tesla is actually getting ready to expand it up to 8 stalls from the 4 that are currently there. The other 4 will be "behind" the 4 stalls that are there now at least that is how it looks. I did take some pics and I can post them up later.

Did get to see the first M3 in person when I was here so that's a bonus.

Also of note, on the 2nd level of this parking garage there are some L2 chargers that are available if you're planning to stay overnight at the hotel or if you don't need the fastest charge (or if all the Tesla stalls are full). Be sure to bring your J1772 adapter.

As far as those talking about paying for parking if go over an hour...it's only $1 for 2 hours of parking...with a max of $6. So rather cheap.

• Helpful x 1
  3. John H

John H Member

I visited today and the new four are operational and used one today with no issues. Definitely a reduction in charger availability anxiety at this location!

• Love x 1