Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-03-18
- New Port Richey, FL (#963)
- Tarpon Springs, FL (#964)
- Odessa, FL (#965)
- Tampa, FL - East Bearss Avenue (#966)
- Riverview, FL - Hwy 301 South (#967)
- Ellenton, FL (#968)
- Sarasota, FL - Clark Road (#969)
- Sebring, FL (#970)
- Fort Myers, FL - Gulf Coast Main Street (#971)
- Estero, FL (#972)
- Pembroke Pines, FL - South Hiatus Road (#973)
- Miramar, FL - Miramar Parkway (#974)

Check-ins for 2023-03-17
- Colorado Springs, CO (#579)
- Colby, KS (#580)

Check-ins for 2023-03-18
- Abilene, KS (#581)
- Big Springs - Topeka Service Plaza, KS (#582)
- Lawrence - Lawrence Service Plaza, KS (#583)
- Olathe, KS (#584)
- Overland Park, KS (#585) (First to check-in)
- Mission, KS (#586)
- Kansas City, MO (#587)
- Liberty, MO (#588)
- Concordia, MO (#589)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#590)
- Columbia, MO (#591)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (#592)
I wish I lived in St. Charles. We plugged in with 17%, went to dinner for maybe a bit more than an hour, and when we got back to the car it was at 87%. And it's an urban charger.

Check-ins for 2023-03-18
- New Port Richey, FL (#963)
- Tarpon Springs, FL (#964)
- Odessa, FL (#965)
- Tampa, FL - East Bearss Avenue (#966)
- Riverview, FL - Hwy 301 South (#967)
- Ellenton, FL (#968)
- Sarasota, FL - Clark Road (#969)
- Sebring, FL (#970)
- Fort Myers, FL - Gulf Coast Main Street (#971)
- Estero, FL (#972)
- Pembroke Pines, FL - South Hiatus Road (#973)
- Miramar, FL - Miramar Parkway (#974)
Can she eke out that Millenary Buckle™️?

Reactions: juliusa
Finally got off the schneid for 2023.

I made it to Coalinga and to Valencia.

Wanted to get the new one at Buttonwillow--Cal Club Road, but it was under the temporary closure status. While heading down Interstate 5, the listing of Superchargers that appears on the screen showed (in order):

Buttonwillow - Cal Club (temporary closure)
Bakersfield - Copus Road (temporary closure)
Buttonwillow - medium wait
Bakersfield - I5 - short wait

In addition, at Tejon Ranch two stalls were taped off as inoperable. With 40 or so stalls available at the two temporary closures, why not open up one of them to alleviate the waits?

Finally got off the schneid for 2023.

I made it to Coalinga and to Valencia.

Wanted to get the new one at Buttonwillow--Cal Club Road, but it was under the temporary closure status. While heading down Interstate 5, the listing of Superchargers that appears on the screen showed (in order):

Buttonwillow - Cal Club (temporary closure)
Bakersfield - Copus Road (temporary closure)
Buttonwillow - medium wait
Bakersfield - I5 - short wait

In addition, at Tejon Ranch two stalls were taped off as inoperable. With 40 or so stalls available at the two temporary closures, why not open up one of them to alleviate the waits?
Cal Club was listed as temp closure when I went through last month but I went anyway and it was accessible and operational. Copus road is currently unaccessable due to construction of the new travel plaza it is associated with.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Cincinnati trip Day 20.

Check-ins for 2023-03-19

- Cranberry Township, PA (#1658)
- Bethel Park, PA (#1659)
- Claysburg, PA (#1660)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (#1661)
- Blakeslee, PA (#1662)
- Easton, PA (#1663)

Image 3-19-23 at 8.19 PM.jpeg
Image 3-19-23 at 8.20 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-19-23 at 8.20 PM.jpeg

I just noticed that I haven't added a SC that was outside the state of FL since 9/12/2021. Yikes! Heading up to NJ for my nephew's graduation in May should provide some good pickings. I'm embarrassed that it's been that long since I ventured outside the state. I should finally reach the 300 mark and maybe well beyond (if my wife is accomodating).

I am sure Tesla will use the federal funds to open new chargers but I doubt that they will hamstring the Tesla drivers. I think they may even sabotage the CCS chargers by making them too distant to be relied on by cars that don't have 300 mile range.
I know Elon is petty but not that petty lol. That’s why I said I’m sure Tesla knows what they are doing – from the looks of the first sites, they are taking ones that get low usage so it’s a way to get them to recoup some of that capital investment. It’s also unclear to me whether they get any credit for these retrofits.

But a concern nonetheless. I’d love competition but it’s been more than a decade since the first super charger and I’m still waiting.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Check-ins for 2023-03-20
- North Miami Beach, FL (#979)
- Aventura, FL - Biscayne Boulevard (#980)
- Hallandale Beach, FL (#981)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - East Sunrise Boulevard (#982)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Powerline Road (#983)
- Pompano Beach, FL - North Federal Highway (#984)
- Boynton Beach, FL (#985)
- Sebastian, FL (#986)
- Fort Drum, FL (#987)
- Canoe Creek, FL - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza (#988)
- Orlando, FL - Central Florida Parkway (#989)
- Orlando, FL - 7826 West Sand Lake Road (#990)

Got a few in the Carlrolinas. Still busy with work so I won't make much progress in the coming weeks.

Check-ins for 2023-03-20
- Pooler - US 80, GA (#1341)
- Hilton Head - William Hilton Pkwy, SC (#1342)
- Walterboro, SC (#1343)
- Cayce, SC (#1344)
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#1345)
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#1346)
- Florence - N Williston Rd, SC (#1347)
- Benson, NC (#1348)

Check-ins for 2023-03-21
- Sanford, NC (#1349)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1350)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1351)
- McLeansville, NC (#1352)
- Thomasville, NC (#1353)
- Winston-Salem, NC (#1354)
- Clemmons, NC (#1355)
- Mocksville, NC (#1356)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1357)