Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent five years in Texas one summer, nice.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"

Perhaps y'all need to come here and pick up chargers thru mid-September. I don't get it though, I drive thru all sorts of heat waves with my Tesla and never notice it inside the car until I open the window at the drive-thru. And all these new chargers we are trying to pick up are likely V3, which have built-in cable cooling. So what's wrong with Texas?

I'm on a short trip to pick up the remaining NE Superchargers. It was originally going to be a 2 day trip with one overnight stop, but my wife decided to come, so we've made it a 3 day trip. Tomorrow we're going to visit Mt Washington on the way to Bethel.

Today I added:

831. Chestertown, NY
832. Lake Placid, NY

Lake Placid map.JPG

Went to the following today:
Independence MO
Mission KS
Olathe KS
Emporia KS
Topeka KS

The Independence Supercharger had only 3 of 6 chargers working and all were full; so had to wait. First time to wait outside of California.
Charged a short time and headed to Mission; then got carried away and went all the way to Emporia before heading back west on I70.
Spending the night in Hays. Will be home tomorrow.
I have updated the spreadsheet.

I cleared Maine today!
Baileyville, Medway, Jackman, Skowhegan - spreadsheet updated.
D8A506C3-22FB-4DC1-BEF3-4F098B872F64.jpeg
B336F646-6D4A-4CCF-8C97-DE0A5B2D0583.jpeg
35356E15-C9E8-4B8D-8334-CAD26463300F.jpeg

The first picture is some strange multi-tiered logging operation. Not sure how they get the logs to stay like that.
The second picture is Baileyville. Question: Do they teach all asphalt contractors HOW to mess up the line painting?
The third picture is at the scenic overlook coming out of Jackman.

We were out from 6:30 am until 7:30 pm and saw only one other Tesla; none at the superchargers.
The road to Baileyville was empty. We must have traveled at least 40 minutes without seeing another car going in our direction. Relearning how much fun it is to pass on a two-lane road in a Tesla was a blast!
We saw a moose during the ride between Baileyville and Medway but our dog barked and scared him away before we could snap a picture.
Route 201 into Jackman is so much fun to drive, at least in the summer. The whole day was a GREAT drive!
While in Jackman, there was a train just firing up getting ready to pull out. There's some REALLY interesting stuff on the rails: molten sulfur, ethanol, liquified petroleum gas, spent sulfuric acid.

I'm on a short trip to pick up the remaining NE Superchargers. It was originally going to be a 2 day trip with one overnight stop, but my wife decided to come, so we've made it a 3 day trip. Tomorrow we're going to visit Mt Washington on the way to Bethel.

Today I added:

831. Chestertown, NY
832. Lake Placid, NY

View attachment 574690
Make sure you do the auto road!

Reactions: Big Earl
During this trip I want to make an attempt to get the most superchargers in a single day. I remember reading, the current one is 40. That's going to be a hard one to beat. Any suggestions what the best area/route would be? I have the entire east coast untouched.
I figured this area looks like the most dense. Any suggestions?

dense.jpg

Reactions: Big Earl
During this trip I want to make an attempt to get the most superchargers in a single day. I remember reading, the current one is 40. That's going to be a hard one to beat. Any suggestions what the best area/route would be? I have the entire east coast untouched.

View attachment 574703
See post 9657 in this thread. @Big Earl already started noodling.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: David99 and NKYTA
On the road from Indy back to Colorado. Original plan was to go thru South Dakota but looks like lots of traffic due to Sturgis so we changed route to go thru I70.
Went to following today:
Terre Haute IN
Effingham IL
St Charles MO Beale Street
St Charles MO
Columbia MO

Staying at the Holiday Inn in Columbia MO by the supercharger. Pool and restaurant are closed.
Will have a couple new superchargers tomorrow but we have done I70 from Denver to Kansas City to Dallas several times.
I will update spreadsheet shortly.
I’ve stayed there in non-Covid times, not so bad.

View attachment 574703
Don’t show up off hours in Bahston, or you’ll miss one. I did. ;)

View attachment 574703

DC to Boston. 60+ is possible. 75 if you’re feeling ambitious.

You will probably want to sign up for an EZPass toll transponder. It will cover the entire east coast and west through Illinois. It’s going to be hell without it. My favorite is the Illinois I-Pass, which is part of the EZPass network. Lowest fees and best customer service.

3925D697-1BB6-47CA-B532-6D2154F847F3.jpeg

Last edited:
DC to Boston. 60+ is possible. 75 if you’re feeling ambitious.

You will probably want to sign up for an EZPass toll transponder. It will cover the entire east coast and west through Illinois. It’s going to be hell without it. My favorite is the Illinois I-Pass, which is part of the EZPass network. Lowest fees and best customer service.

View attachment 574736
I'm heading to Maine for the month of October and the entire NE region is untouched for me...Might have to make an attempt.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Had a fairly eventful weekend trip almost 100% spent in my car (driving, charging and sleeping in it) - went from my apartment in Mesa, AZ (Phoenix area) NW through Las Vegas, up to Beatty, NV (slept at SuC), across Death Valley and then down to Fontana, CA for the start of the Kilowatt Rally in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Had a blast driving the mountain roads with about 70 other Teslas and on the way back, I was dumb and didn't listen to my car soon enough. Ran my car completely dead trying to get to the destination charger on the mountain and had to have AAA flatbed my car to Fontana....At least I had an incredible view while I waited! (PS - We need vehicle to vehicle charging!!) Managed to get on the road back to AZ after that and got home around 4:30am this morning. Crossed some odometer milestones also ;) Anyway, here are some photos and the Superchargers I added:
  1. Kingman, AZ (8/8/20)
  2. White Hills, AZ (8/8/20)
  3. Henderson, NV (8/8/20)
  4. Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave (8/8/20)
  5. Las Vegas, NV - Alta Dr (8/8/20)
  6. Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village (8/8/20)
  7. Las Vegas, NV - High Roller at Linq (V3) (8/8/20)
  8. Beatty, NV (8/8/20)
  9. Inyokern, CA (8/9/20)
  10. Fontana, CA (8/9/20)
IMG_4612.jpg
IMG_4803.jpg
IMG_4824.jpg
IMG_8499-2.jpg
IMG_8557.jpg
9B21935C-9DAE-4338-BBA9-04D52B22E787.JPG
IMG_8528.jpg

View attachment 574703
Gotta be Boston to DC. I'd just skip Cape Cod, Rhode Island, NYC, and Long Island.

• Helpful
Reactions: David99
Had a fairly eventful weekend trip almost 100% spent in my car (driving, charging and sleeping in it) - went from my apartment in Mesa, AZ (Phoenix area) NW through Las Vegas, up to Beatty, NV (slept at SuC), across Death Valley and then down to Fontana, CA for the start of the Kilowatt Rally in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Had a blast driving the mountain roads with about 70 other Teslas and on the way back, I was dumb and didn't listen to my car soon enough. Ran my car completely dead trying to get to the destination charger on the mountain and had to have AAA flatbed my car to Fontana....At least I had an incredible view while I waited! (PS - We need vehicle to vehicle charging!!) Managed to get on the road back to AZ after that and got home around 4:30am this morning. Crossed some odometer milestones also ;) Anyway, here are some photos and the Superchargers I added:
  1. Kingman, AZ (8/8/20)
  2. White Hills, AZ (8/8/20)
  3. Henderson, NV (8/8/20)
  4. Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave (8/8/20)
  5. Las Vegas, NV - Alta Dr (8/8/20)
  6. Las Vegas, NV - Tivoli Village (8/8/20)
  7. Las Vegas, NV - High Roller at Linq (V3) (8/8/20)
  8. Beatty, NV (8/8/20)
  9. Inyokern, CA (8/9/20)
  10. Fontana, CA (8/9/20)
View attachment 574747 View attachment 574748 View attachment 574749 View attachment 574750 View attachment 574751 View attachment 574752 View attachment 574753
Nice

View attachment 574703
I was thinking of the San Fran area when Covid ends. Being from the Eastern side of the US (Chicagoland and now FL) and having only dipped into CA quickly for the Model 3 unveiling event, I was thinking the Bay Area would be a good location to do 40+ in a day. Unfamiliarity with the area might be a big hurdle though.

Unfortunately for me, I have done a bit already in the NE. I would imagine general congestion and traffic issues (as well as SC in parking garages) would make this task tough in the NYC metro area, but there are lots of SC there so maybe it's doable.

Reactions: NKYTA and David99
As a point of clarity, is the competition:

1) Most NEW locations visited in a single day?
or
2) Most TOTAL (New or Old) locations visited in a single day
Most new in a day. Derives from this visualization of our competition. This sub-metric gives new competitors something they can lead in if they want as they are entering the competition in a much more dense environment. Those who've been hunting awhile have likely already picked up a large number of superchargers in a given area, which makes it harder for them to compete on this metric. It balances the competition a bit.

Tableau Public