Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so you kids didn't hang around the nearest supercharger while waiting on delivery? (I have pics parked directly next to the Hamilton, NJ charger in the "Mango Tango" (orange) Jeep Wrangler that got traded in for our S.

I love, love, love this badge! And any that newbies and/or those who don't have as much capacity to hit big numbers can reasonably earn.

PG, congratulations on being among the elite! But I gotta push back a little with your claim that "newbies and/or those who don't have as much capacity . . . can reasonably earn." [Emphasis added.]

It is less than a day's drive for you Philadelphians and others in the DC to Boston corridor to Augusta. (I don't know exactly where our comrade has his caravansary, so I picked Augusta.) So, yes indeedy, attaining this tchotchke is certainly doable for those hard by the Atlantic Ocean. Not so much for the newbie or casual participant who is 3,500 miles away within spitting distance of the Pacific. :)

Wow it didn't take very long for the bug to bite you. We should add that metric to the contest - how long to get to your first supercharger after taking delivery.
OK, I'll play. I left the service center after delivery in September 2014, went and picked up my parents, drove up into the mountains to see the fall colors, then over to Silverthorne for a charge and a picnic. Five hours.
DSC_1696.JPG

DSC_1899.JPG

DSC_1900.JPG

Scattered my Mom's ashes here a few years ago, then my Dad's this summer:
1633556869656.png

It appears the new SC in Rogers, MN is restricted access.
Yes - unlikely two stalls at a service center would be for public use. There is no "coming soon" pin on the "find us" map.

For the game I suggest we not include this location unless it shows up on the nav/findus. You can charge there hoping they are public access, but if they end up not being public access we would delete from the game. I am leaving it as "construction" for now. I view this as different than earlier service center superchargers that were on the nav system and later became restricted access.

Seems like you have the disease like the rest of us. Expect a lot of detours to new superchargers on your trips from now on!
Yes it looks like I have been bitten by the bug. :D

I went to my mother and on the way back I just needed some more juice. I try not to plan to arrive somewhere below 10%. On my normal routes I have 4 different Suc's to choose from but I used them all before so I went a little bit more south to visit the Zwolle Suc.
20211006_161756.jpg

By the way this is Zwolle in Nederland and not Zwolle LA in Nederland TX.

I noticed that the spreadsheet mentioned 16 stall V2 but there are another 8 V3.

I can't see my map anymore but can see others, is there a problem with my map? The map can not find my username.

Last edited:
PG, congratulations on being among the elite! But I gotta push back a little with your claim that "newbies and/or those who don't have as much capacity . . . can reasonably earn." [Emphasis added.]

It is less than a day's drive for you Philadelphians and others in the DC to Boston corridor to Augusta. (I don't know exactly where our comrade has his caravansary, so I picked Augusta.) So, yes indeedy, attaining this tchotchke is certainly doable for those hard by the Atlantic Ocean. Not so much for the newbie or casual participant who is 3,500 miles away within spitting distance of the Pacific. :)
Yes, you are absolutely correct.

If you're actually in spitting distance to the Pacific, you get some other benefits - one million chargers (in my best Dr. Evil Voice) - but definitely can't easily attain this one. Folks who live in the middle of the country have no chance in this contest. Oh wait....

I finally got a Tesla again yesterday after one year having to drive a gas car. My work has changed with the pandemic and I'm now spending aprox 8 months of the year driving across the US. Perfect to get back into this friendly competition.

I'm planning on driving to Monterey Mexico in November. Several people have warned me that driving a Tesla through Mexico might be a risky trip. Corrupt cops and worse. I have driven many times to TJ but that's a different story. I would love to hear from anyone here who did this.

I finally got a Tesla again yesterday after one year having to drive a gas car. My work has changed with the pandemic and I'm now spending aprox 8 months of the year driving across the US. Perfect to get back into this friendly competition.

I'm planning on driving to Monterey Mexico in November. Several people have warned me that driving a Tesla through Mexico might be a risky trip. Corrupt cops and worse. I have driven many times to TJ but that's a different story. I would love to hear from anyone here who did this.

Welcome back to the game! I'm glad to hear that you're back in a Tesla. What did you end up getting?

It was my foray down to Mexico City that was pretty well documented here that took Mexico out of this friendly competition. Scooter cops rolled me for $300, though the "bad cop" wanted $5000 after looking online, presumably at what a Tesla was. My infraction was going into the Mexico City area on a Sunday in violation of their clean air laws. They'd threatened to impound my brand new Model 3 for 48 hours. As you'll discover, your visit may well be time limited either by your daily insurance plan ($40/day) or in order to avoid more paperwork/expense of a tourist card (more than 7 days).
My advice would be to never go off the toll road. Things quickly degenerate to third world conditions, at least where I made that mistake when I was rerouted due to an accident. Driving at night is risky because of epic potholes and vehicles without lights. Some superchargers are only accessible during business hours. I assessed the states where the superchargers were at the US Department of State and had preemptively chosen to avoid places with high cartel violence. One of the hardest things was staying in the car when it was dark. I'm not used to stopping for more than 4ish hours, so 8+ felt interminable. Just going to Monterey is no big deal as long as you don't stray from the toll road. If you've got lodging, it won't be that different than south Texas except for the heavily armed cops riding around in the back of pick up trucks.

Reactions: David99
Welcome back to the game! I'm glad to hear that you're back in a Tesla. What did you end up getting?
Thanks! For now just a 2015 S70D. I was debating a Model Y but since I drive so much the perk of having free supercharging made me go with this. Still an upgrade from my old S which was pre-AP. Heck how did I drive over 300k without AP

Yes it looks like I have been bitten by the bug. :D

I went to my mother and on the way back I just needed some more juice. I try not to plan to arrive somewhere below 10%. On my normal routes I have 4 different Suc's to choose from but I used them all before so I went a little bit more south to visit the Zwolle Suc.
View attachment 718686

By the way this is Zwolle in Nederland and not Zwolle LA in Nederland TX.

I noticed that the spreadsheet mentioned 16 stall V2 but there are another 8 V3.

I can't see my map anymore but can see others, is there a problem with my map? The map can not find my username.
You keep forgetting Nederland, Colorado! At over 8200 ft in elevation, it is rather inappropriately named!

I met a friend up there for dinner one July evening and was quite surprised at how cold it was. It was only later that I realized this was normal.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't really consider Mexico to be removed from the competition. It obviously entails a high pain in the ass factor with the insurance and some degree of danger, but that's true of a lot of places. I'm not super eager to go there, but I might do it some day and I would expect the superchargers to get counted just like any other superchargers get counted.