Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging costs rising

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Businesses especially those in electric vehicle charging need a price cap. Why is our government so bloody slow to action anything?

This won’t do anything to help your “goal” of halting ICE sales in the coming decades, if anything the opposite. It’s almost like you want your friends in the oil industry to continue making ridiculous profits.

Businesses especially those in electric vehicle charging need a price cap. Why is our government so bloody slow to action anything?

This won’t do anything to help your “goal” of halting ICE sales in the coming decades, if anything the opposite. It’s almost like you want your friends in the oil industry to continue making ridiculous profits.
Well for one they are making a fortune from the 20% VAT they get on Commercial electricity with all these price rises

Time for another email to HR department regarding mileage rates for personal cars for Business use... ;)))

But ok, I still use SCs like once a month so no biggie for me.

Saddest thing is maybe, that these prices are there to stay no. Unless in a year or so market pressure will drive those down, once everything normalised which I am not so sure ;)

Remember when we thought Ionity's prices were outrageous?
Ah the good old days
I'm going to guess that with Osprey and Tesla upping prices, (In Ospreys case, I would say outrageous), I'd imagine we're in for another round of increases for Instavolt, Ionity, Bonnet, etc.

I'd rather pay less of course, but I see this as a relatively short term issue, and I can charge at a low price at home

Reactions: UkNorthampton
The good old days 😢 taken December 2020.
498409C7-DEF2-47F6-B004-AB89E005256C.jpeg

Reactions: browellm