Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TEMAI Model Y accessories. Free giveaways and upcoming products!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updates: we just launched Power Dynamic HUB for 2021 Model 3/Y! :D
Learn more here:

Reactions: Velcade and ApuNJ
Just got this from @TEMAI giveaway :) super stoked to get to use it. Thank you TEMAI

Image (1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Tony_YYZ and TEMAI
First time looking at Temai. If their build quality matches their design then I'm impressed. It seems like people who already have the products really like them. The Power Hub and iPhone charging cables caught my eye.

Reactions: MBx4
Updated on Aug 16:
2021 Gravity Phone Mount is available now! 😄
We will refund all shipping fee if you encountered at checkout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
I'd post a pic of mine, but it looks exactly like the one in their ad. They did an awesome job matching the dashboard and adding this just gives, IMHO, the refinement that is missing from the Model Y. Yes it's not real wood and I wish Tesla would put real wood here, but it does look fantastic! Install was pretty straightforward and they give you 2 of these in case you mess up. Not only does it look great, but it adds protection and fingerprints do not show!
PS. Thanks for the charging cable that I won for last week! Can't wait to use it!

1629133688817.png

• Love
Reactions: TEMAI