Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla’s FSD Beta 10.3 Coming This Friday 10-22-2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
36.5.2 is a complete mess. Extremely dangerous. Doing LOTS of really hard ghost braking on freeways, constant FCW all the time, cars spaced 6 or 7 cars ahead of me, and they are not even braking… scary a piece of software this buggy could have been widely released like that.

I got the alert to downgrade do .1, but now it’s gone. Seems I’m stuck for now with this dangerous nightmare.

I am pressing the camera icon on every issue… hope that helps for a quick fix. Reported more than 20 events on a 15 min drive.

I had safety score of 99 and got the FSD 10.3 this morning. I was getting lots of Forward Collision warnings for no reason and could actually engage auto pilot only once (most drives it was unavailable). Firmware update 36.5.1 removed the FSD beta and now my safety score is down to 98! Hope I will get grandfathered in for next release. ugh.

36.5.2 is a complete mess. Extremely dangerous. Doing LOTS of really hard ghost braking on freeways, constant FCW all the time, cars spaced 6 or 7 cars ahead of me, and they are not even braking… scary a piece of software this buggy could have been widely released like that.

I got the alert to downgrade do .1, but now it’s gone. Seems I’m stuck for now with this dangerous nightmare.

I am pressing the camera icon on every issue… hope that helps for a quick fix. Reported more than 20 events on a 15 min drive.
This isn’t the first time software updates behave differently for various users. Sorry it screwed up so many of your cars!

I did quite a bit of street driving this morning — two different “trips” — and didn’t notice any significant difference from 10.2. Still did the same bad stuff, however.

This is what just happened to me

Reactions: BCNY and El joe
Had 99 safety score, beta this morning. Awful experience with it. Rolled back now. Safety score showed back up and it’s at 88 due to all the erroneous forward collision warnings. Really hope they graduate the right people back once the issues are fixed. Asked Musk this.

Attachments

• E214118D-C381-4658-84B1-5F0337DBABAE.png
    E214118D-C381-4658-84B1-5F0337DBABAE.png
    772.4 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Krock65 and dan3413
This isn’t the first time software updates behave differently for various users. Sorry it screwed up so many of your cars!

I did quite a bit of street driving this morning — two different “trips” — and didn’t notice any significant difference from 10.2. Still did the same bad stuff, however.
Yet flippant about the danger to others for those driving adversely affected cars.

• Disagree
Reactions: Terminator857
Sounds dumb and dangerous. You really are hanging out to dry if you damage property or hurt someone for your puerile entertainment.

Your insurance company will have a blast denying you coverage for intentionally operating a recalled version.
Tesla needs to put it in the terms for beta builds that they can force it back to a released build automatically after some warning time.

Reactions: rxlawdude