Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can answer the second one, it was approx 270 Teslas for WA, I have the exact number somewhere. Basically a 60/40 split between Y and 3s in that order.

Total Leo Spirit capacity is around 5200 cars
259 VIN attached to the same booking number as mine on Dugong Ace, 123 M3, 136 MY

I imagine the delivery SMS are coming based on the order CEVA are delivering from the holding yard, I doubt they would shuffle the vehicles around to get them in order date precedence. Whatever order they were in when unloaded and parked would be the order they are processed in.

Reactions: Jules22 and bgeh
I imagine the delivery SMS are coming based on the order CEVA are delivering from the holding yard, I doubt they would shuffle the vehicles around to get them in order date precedence. Whatever order they were in when unloaded and parked would be the order they are processed in.
Yes to this to an extent - but just have a look at the delivery dates. The user who got the first SMS has the latest available delivery date.

I have no doubt CEVA are just YOLOing it, but I think is some semblance of system on the Tesla end, I just don’t know what it is or how it works

jinx! Mine was installed yesterday too, same setup with the UMC and 32a tail. My EDD is going to be much later than that though.

I had a lot of other stuff done at the same time, but the car charger bit would have been less than 1k - took the Sparkie a few hrs to do around 15m of cable in a reasonably complicated run, and required a decent amount of shuffling at the switchboard. Was done with the car stuff before lunch.
@crashoverride who did you buy your 32A tail from and is your red (active) wire in the middle or L1? Got mine from Tessories and they wired it with red (active) to the middle and black to L1. This is incorrect but given its AC the polarity doesn’t technically matter … would still prefer it to be correct. Have reached out to them.

@crashoverride who did you buy your 32A tail from and is your red (active) wire in the middle or L1? Got mine from Tessories and they wired it with red (active) to the middle and black to L1. This is incorrect but given its AC the polarity doesn’t technically matter … would still prefer it to be correct. Have reached out to them.
Exactly same set up.Mine costed 700$ including 5 pin socket single phase with its own rcd in the switchboard.

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
Tessories also - will check on the wiring in the morning; wouldn't have even thought to look at that 😅