Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14hrs and 20 mins to pick up!!!
Some people picked up MYP today and confirmed the usual for the billionth time - yes has USS, yes has UMC, no of course it doesn't have the parcel shelf and don't dare ask if it has the extended rear seats which was just the worlds worst rumour based on 1 photo never to be seen again.

Reactions: s@tch and [Zombie]
14hrs and 20 mins to pick up!!!
Some people picked up MYP today and confirmed the usual for the billionth time - yes has USS, yes has UMC, no of course it doesn't have the parcel shelf and don't dare ask if it has the extended rear seats which was just the worlds worst rumour based on 1 photo never to be seen again.
Has it got hardware 4? 😂

Also that world spirit delay is just 6 hours, as long as it’s still on the 4th, I don’t mind

• Funny
Reactions: alliwantisaY
Thanks for this. Just disappointing as the website is still saying Apr-May for any new M3 variant rather than other models which do change the expected delivery based on variant.

Will just hope we get it before EOFY.

Will keep an eye on this thread if there is a magical ship that reaches our shores with M3LRs.
Just keep an eye on the molace shipments that are on the NAPEX route. Majority of cars that have come to WA have been on it, but not all of course. Usually run 2 from Shanghai a month on this route.

The following are shanghai departure dates and Singapore arrival is usually around 11 days after and then at least another week to WA, at least being an understatement though:

Prominent ace - 13 April
Sunlight ace - 18 april
Lavender ace - 20 May
Opal ace - 11 June

Prominent ace could still make end of May but noting deliveries of world spirit, it won’t deliver til at least June. Sunlight ace could see deliveries early to mid June, lavender ace late june and Opal ace you’re looking at mid July.

Ooh should add that majority of vins assigned on this route are generally after they leave Xinsha in China. Usually 4 days after Shanghai, so prominent ace could show vins tomorrow and sunlight ace this weekend or start of next week. Of course, sometimes vins come earlier but majority have come after Xinsha.

Just keep an eye on the molace shipments that are on the NAPEX route. Majority of cars that have come to WA have been on it, but not all of course. Usually run 2 from Shanghai a month on this route.

The following are shanghai departure dates and Singapore arrival is usually around 11 days after and then at least another week to WA, at least being an understatement though:

Prominent ace - 13 April
Sunlight ace - 18 april
Lavender ace - 20 May
Opal ace - 11 June

Prominent ace could still make end of May but noting deliveries of world spirit, it won’t deliver til at least June. Sunlight ace could see deliveries early to mid June, lavender ace late june and Opal ace you’re looking at mid July.

Ooh should add that majority of vins assigned on this route are generally after they leave Xinsha in China. Usually 4 days after Shanghai, so prominent ace could show vins tomorrow and sunlight ace this weekend or start of next week. Of course, sometimes vins come earlier but majority have come after Xinsha.
Assumed all the vessel you mentioned there are all coming to WA? Any idea how many Tesla model Y or 3 or what variant?

Assumed all the vessel you mentioned there are all coming to WA? Any idea how many Tesla model Y or 3 or what variant?
Oh we won’t know if they’ll have anything until people get vins. I dare say any ship with a Tesla will have MYs due to popularity. M3s are 50/50 but usually will have RWD. But we are long overdue for a shipment of M3 LR and P. There’s also MYLR due probably on lavender if I was a gambling man.

Reactions: alvintiong
So weird. Double handling.
They used to be offloaded in Melbourne and then put on another ship here, so it's not that unusual.

I imagine it would cost a lot more for a direct shipment via the regular scheduled services like molace, and WA isn't big enough yet for Tesla to charter a whole ship like they've been doing for the East coast.

They used to be offloaded in Melbourne and then put on another ship here, so it's not that unusual.

I imagine it would cost a lot more for a direct shipment via the regular scheduled services like molace, and WA isn't big enough yet for Tesla to charter a whole ship like they've been doing for the East coast.
Clearly Tesla need to get WA sales up to 8000 per month to streamline the shipping..😂

Can I get a quick poll on who has a VIN and what was your order date?

I ordered a MY on 6-Jan-23 and still have no VIN. Not sure how far off I am, so it would be good to get an idea based off others in WA
I ordered MY RWD (Black/Black) 9/1/2023. Got VIN around 14/2/2023. Invoice shows vehicle build date of 12/2/2023.
Car is currently holidaying in Singapore with the others that will hopefully be on the World Spirit.

I’m also in Singapore with a vin, MSM black interior 19s. Ordered early November and reckon I missed this weeks delivery by not ordering a week earlier.
It’s literally just luck of the draw, order white with white interior and the queue will be smaller but also less made than something like white with black interior that would have the largest queue but also the largest volume.

Theres people on world spirit who ordered in Feb and I think even March, just lucky their config was low queue numbers I guess

Did the car arrive with any signs of weathering after 51 days of unprotected Singapore sun and rain?
Hi Stu,
Apologies for the delay - was overseas when you replied.
There wasn't any issues with corrosion but the paint work had a bit of weather streaking where the water ran down the side of the vehicle.
That got removed when the car was prepped for ceramic coating.

Reactions: Stu F