Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto on 2 June pick up - So that will be nearly 5 full months from Order to pick up for a base white MY (for reference for others). I've had a VIN for ~1 month
June 2 pickup for me too. I orderred 23rd March > 4th April, price dropped by $400 > 21st April, VIN assigned > 26th April, final invoice and rego paper available > 23rd May, received SMS delivery approaching... > 25th May, received SMS to book delivery > booked in for 2nd June.

MY, RWD, MSM, 19" wheels, black interior, EAP.

One less than satisfactory car doesn’t mean there’s an overall problem, more of a case that the new owners with issues highlight them on social media, the many who’ve received perfect cars get on with enjoying their car.
Correct, bar the one issue touch wood i have nothing to report. I did have a SW update due straight after delivery which I thought was weird.

I expect there's quite a few people waiting for M3LR because WA hasn't received any of these since last year.

And the most recent M3P shipment was in early January.

I'm really surprised there aren't any LR or P on next month's shipment either. We're seriously overdue some. Plus the MYLR

Car delivery yesterday, first time Tesla owner.

I couldn’t find any issues with the car during delivery, few dirty finger smudges on the headliner but everything else seems pretty good. Car also came with a UMC to my surprise after website said it wouldn’t include anything during order.

The only couple of potential issues I’ve noticed is the left and right door pillar cameras do occasionally come up with the blocked/obstructed warning and the rear view mirror seems a bit dim during the day but not sure if it’s just “me” because the back window is small and the sun roof isn’t letting in enough light in current weather so it’s affecting the auto dimming.

Reactions: Dannerz
Car delivery yesterday, first time Tesla owner.

I couldn’t find any issues with the car during delivery, few dirty finger smudges on the headliner but everything else seems pretty good. Car also came with a UMC to my surprise after website said it wouldn’t include anything during order.

The only couple of potential issues I’ve noticed is the left and right door pillar cameras do occasionally come up with the blocked/obstructed warning and the rear view mirror seems a bit dim during the day but not sure if it’s just “me” because the back window is small and the sun roof isn’t letting in enough light in current weather so it’s affecting the auto dimming.
Have the issue with the back mirror, I think it’s just the way it’s meant to be. Haven’t had the obstruction issue though.

Reactions: 534D
Have the issue with the back mirror, I think it’s just the way it’s meant to be. Haven’t had the obstruction issue though.
Only seems to do it on one particular outer metro road at night as far as I’ve noticed.

I wonder if the dark road without much street lighting tricks it into thinking it’s obstructed from time to time because it goes periods of time without seeing much of anything. Haven’t noticed it happening on well illuminated roads or during the day. Guess I’ll just keep monitoring it and raise a service request if it keeps doing it or starts doing it more frequently, cameras are definitely clean.