Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Prashant, I ordered mine on 31/01/24, it's a Model 3 Long Range (Pearl white / 18" Photon and Black interior). I just had my final invoice issued today and have now progressed this onto my NL company.
I have the same configuration on order and got my final invoice today, too. I accepted the trade-in offer, so just waiting for the message to book collection. Tick, tick, tick.

I have the same configuration on order and got my final invoice today, too. I accepted the trade-in offer, so just waiting for the message to book collection. Tick, tick, tick.
Nice. I also have the same EDD, does 'final invoice' being issued today, indicate that we may be ahead of schedule with regard to the EDD, or should I simply park the excitement?

Nice. I also have the same EDD, does 'final invoice' being issued today, indicate that we may be ahead of schedule with regard to the EDD, or should I simply park the excitement?
I think not. I have sent in signed licence application forms today and Tesla wanted another copy of my licence, so registration work is underway. No vessel advice yet though, so some way off, I think.