Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally posted this on the general Australia waiting room
I got this from the Mol Ace tracking for my VIN for an order I placed Feb 24th to WA where at the time the EDD was Feb-APR.
However, the EDD is now May 12 - Jun 17. Is this what you are referring to or are you referring to new orders?

1711544474809.png

If I'm reading this right, the vehicles in my lot got dropped off by Orchid Ace in Singapore on the 19th Mar. It will then be picked up by Neptune Ace on the 3rd of April and then reaching WA Fremantle on the 10th?

I've been keeping track of Neptune Ace every so often and it does look to be on schedule.

Does anyone know what the usual time it takes for delivery after it arrives at port? That May 12 - Jun 17 estimate delivery date seems a little long(?) considering that the vehicle will be in Aus for a month before the earliest date on the estimate?
Mine was available 6 days later (from memory)

I got this from the Mol Ace tracking for my VIN for an order I placed Feb 24th to WA where at the time the EDD was Feb-APR.
However, the EDD is now May 12 - Jun 17. Is this what you are referring to or are you referring to new orders?

1711544474809.png

If I'm reading this right, the vehicles in my lot got dropped off by Orchid Ace in Singapore on the 19th Mar. It will then be picked up by Neptune Ace on the 3rd of April and then reaching WA Fremantle on the 10th?

I've been keeping track of Neptune Ace every so often and it does look to be on schedule.

Does anyone know what the usual time it takes for delivery after it arrives at port? That May 12 - Jun 17 estimate delivery date seems a little long(?) considering that the vehicle will be in Aus for a month before the earliest date on the estimate?
Looks fairly solid to me - though I ordered a MY on the 11/3, no VIN yet. It could well be that your ship is full of Model 3’s only but I doubt it, I suspect my MY is probably on that ship given what I’ve been told to expect re dates

Unless they’re expecting port congestion or a delay, I suspect the date will move in to April 20th or so.

For those of us with MY’s with no dated EDD or VIN -

I called today. The rep I spoke to was very confident that it’ll be the last week of April. Our vehicles are not yet built, but he’s very confident the EDD will be correct in our case.

Not sure what information he had to back it up, but that’s the second person to tell me last week in April.

Mine was available 6 days later (from memory)
Is that 6 days after arrival at port to be able to schedule a delivery or was it that you picked your car up 6 days after?

I was reading an article this morning that quarantine looks like it’s quite slow across the board and at record delay levels. Possibly factoring that in.
Yeah I'm hoping they are just putting in the worst case scenario kind of date and that it will be earlier!

Is that 6 days after arrival at port to be able to schedule a delivery or was it that you picked your car up 6 days after?

Yeah I'm hoping they are just putting in the worst case scenario kind of date and that it will be earlier!
4 days after arrival in Perth I was able to book delivery, with the first available slot 6 days after arrival (I actually picked it up 8 days after arrival). Everything moved very quickly at the end.

Is the ere a way to find your vin before Tesla send it to you
Try this chrome extension

You need to go into your manage order page and click the extension and it will search for the VIN in the page source. Likewise, you can also search for it manually in the page source.

4 days after arrival in Perth I was able to book delivery, with the first available slot 6 days after arrival (I actually picked it up 8 days after arrival). Everything moved very quickly at the end.
Wow that does sound quick! Thanks for the info mate

By the look of it, those of us with MY orders are waiting for the Morning Crystal due 27/4
So you got your VIN now since you mentioned the Morning Crystal? Perhaps the Neptune Ace will be full of Model 3s because it went all the way to Thailand first and skipped Singapore and now it’s preparing to make its next trip to Singapore. Perhaps they will fully unload at Singapore and load up with whatever they have to WA. I believe Neptune Ace will then go to NZ based on the Fremantle Port schedule.

Speaking of, I can’t seem to find the ‘Morning Crystal’ on the Fremantle ports schedule? They aren’t the ones in the search hits in the attached image, are they?

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpeg
    IMG_0243.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 17
So you got your VIN now since you mentioned the Morning Crystal? Perhaps the Neptune Ace will be full of Model 3s because it went all the way to Thailand first and skipped Singapore and now it’s preparing to make its next trip to Singapore. Perhaps they will fully unload at Singapore and load up with whatever they have to WA. I believe Neptune Ace will then go to NZ based on the Fremantle Port schedule.

Speaking of, I can’t seem to find the ‘Morning Crystal’ on the Fremantle ports schedule? They aren’t the ones in the search hits in the attached image, are they?
No, you’re quite right I can’t find it there either. Yet here

I can.

As to your other question, no VIN yet. Basing it on my assumption of that data placed with the phone all conversation with Tesla yesterday based on the fact it’s currently loading with support from the gurus from the shipping thread.

Last edited:

1711544474809.png

My EDD (TM3R) was updated today morning from May12 to Jun17 to Apr23 -May14…So looks like its following the Neptune Ace schedule arriving in Perth. But have not received the VIN yet…But fingers crossed 🤞
Yep saw that update too, myself.
Also got an email from a sales advisor saying that the delivery is expected soon and if I want to trade in any vehicles.

Seems like things are moving along!

Reactions: Jules22