Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dropped by the Perth DC today. A good number of Model Ys and 3s (looked to be more Ys), mostly white with a lot of black also, very few other colours (but these might have been collected already). Should start seeing more around Perth from next week, I guess.

If you have a VIN, there is a website you can search to see what and where your vessel is
(I’ll have to find the website)
The other is the Armacup shipping schedule which has the Morning Crystal due on the 27/4 via the Viking Paglia’s shipment to the east coast.
I suspect that’s the next one, but it isn’t a complete picture as this is only one freighter company.

A friend contacted me 2 weeks ago and asked for a referral code. I gave it to her. She was ordering a white model Y, long range with 20” ubertine wheels.

Ordered it, and in excitement clean forget to use my referral.

Has an order, no delivery date, no VIN. But too late to ask Tesla to use my referral, right?

Thanks

A friend contacted me 2 weeks ago and asked for a referral code. I gave it to her. She was ordering a white model Y, long range with 20” ubertine wheels.

Ordered it, and in excitement clean forget to use my referral.

Has an order, no delivery date, no VIN. But too late to ask Tesla to use my referral, right?

Thanks
Sadly yes mate. Unless she wants to forfeit her $400.

Someone called Osbourne Park yesterday according to the FB group. Looks like May-June is firming.
I originally posted this on the general Australia waiting room
I got this from the Mol Ace tracking for my VIN for an order I placed Feb 24th to WA where at the time the EDD was Feb-APR.
However, the EDD is now May 12 - Jun 17. Is this what you are referring to or are you referring to new orders?

1711544474809.png

If I'm reading this right, the vehicles in my lot got dropped off by Orchid Ace in Singapore on the 19th Mar. It will then be picked up by Neptune Ace on the 3rd of April and then reaching WA Fremantle on the 10th?

I've been keeping track of Neptune Ace every so often and it does look to be on schedule.

Does anyone know what the usual time it takes for delivery after it arrives at port? That May 12 - Jun 17 estimate delivery date seems a little long(?) considering that the vehicle will be in Aus for a month before the earliest date on the estimate?