Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reckon my car has gotten lost somewhere along the line haha I'm still showing an EDD of March - April. I know it's not gonna be April but I was hoping for some movement, even an April - June or something.
In the same boat mate, in the same boat.

The rather petulant Tesla rep from the other day did say the system should have updated everyone with April-June EDDs when the orders changed, but he coudn't tell me why they didn't when pushed, I then made the point if thats what the app says for everything else and we're told to trust the app, why is this the exception?

I'm prepared to rule out Paganella's June journey as being a definiteTesla filled, due to coming via Korea and now Xiamen. Not sure what the next one after Salvia Ace is likely to be.

It still coud be - the infamous stink bug ship had Kia and Tesla on it.

Last edited:
Just here to +1 - Ordered MYP in Blue a few days ago. App shows April - June, but I suspect it will probably be a bit later than that.
The fact you’ve ordered a MYP gives me some faith you’ll be in our window.

FYI the Salvia Ace has finished loading at Shanghai, it’s off to Xiamen before heading to Japan. Clearly this isn’t just a Tesla ship. Draught has increased from 6.7 to 7.6. Dazmac haven’t updated their schedule since the 18th, so no updated ETA for when Fremantle can expect her yet.

I reallllly hope I’m not wrong about this one - if I am I’ll retire from forum life 😅

Ladies and gents I’m a little bit suspicious.

I checked the ol’ Freo Ports schedule.
Walrus Ace is apparently due in Fremantle in three and a half weeks or so. It’s on the way to Shanghai now from Yokohama. This run is not as it stands on the most recent Dazmac schedule, but the schedule is very overdue for an update.

Walrus Ace is a known Tesla vessel.

I’m also suspicious because old mate Salvia isn’t listed on the Fremantle port schedule despite being due in earlier.

So, even if I got Salvia wrong (not convinced I have yet though), there is still hope of a May delivery.

Interestingly, I was playing around with the new feature to manage vehicle access on the wall charger in the Tesla App.

I see my existing Y with VIN then also saw a Model 3 LR with VIN appear. There's no VIN anywhere else for the Model 3 for me. Decoded it shows a 24 Model 3 LR.

Hopefully good news coming soon.

• Love
Reactions: Sturty
Interestingly, I was playing around with the new feature to manage vehicle access on the wall charger in the Tesla App.

I see my existing Y with VIN then also saw a Model 3 LR with VIN appear. There's no VIN anywhere else for the Model 3 for me. Decoded it shows a 24 Model 3 LR.

Hopefully good news coming soon.
No vin for you, even with the hidden vin finder chrome tool, but in the Tesla charger bit! That IS interesting

I’m wondering if it was the original white/white you were matched with before changing?

Firmly updating the probability of Walrus being our chariot, perhaps not the Salvia as I’d hedged our bets on.
My apologies all - I did the sums with the info I had, and the schedule in front of me. It isn’t an exact science and I am learning as I go.

The good news? The time difference is negligible. Walrus Ace due in Shanghai port in the early hours of the morning and firmly on track. As per above, Mol Ace have it due in Fremantle on the 20th, which unlike Salvia is showing on the Fremantle Ports page. The Salvia is delayed from where it should be by a week so wouldn't be due in Fremantle until 15/16th anyway, but again, no booking, so who knows?

I’m confident.
IMG_9804.jpeg

Last edited:
No vin for you, even with the hidden vin finder chrome tool, but in the Tesla charger bit! That IS interesting

I’m wondering if it was the original white/white you were matched with before changing?
Yes I was thinking it could be the original white/white, however the image icon shows a Model 3 with black seats next to it (albeit the classic style 3, not highland - so a bit weird), my current Model Y icon next to it also shows the correct interior colour and correct wheel config (not the default wheels). So assume it's not a simple placeholder. Hard to tell how the image is pulled.

And yes no hidden VIN otherwise.

Firmly updating the probability of Walrus being our chariot, perhaps not the Salvia as I’d hedged our bets on.
My apologies all - I did the sums with the info I had, and the schedule in front of me. It isn’t an exact science and I am learning as I go.

The good news? The time difference is negligible. Walrus Ace due in Shanghai port in the early hours of the morning and firmly on track. As per above, Mol Ace have it due in Fremantle on the 20th, which unlike Salvia is showing on the Fremantle Ports page. The Salvia is delayed from where it should be by a week so wouldn't be due in Fremantle until 15/16th anyway, but again, no booking, so who knows?

I’m confident.View attachment 1042196
Appreciate all the sleuthing, making the wait a lot more entertaining 😂🍻