Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm from Brissy so might be slightly different. Ordered a Quicksilver MYLR on 06/04. Delivery date went missing on the app today as well but I also received a text this afternoon saying my delivery location has changed. I think this is good news for you guys as well - likely on their way. Still no vin though.
Small update on this. I found out that the delivery depot update was likely result of the restructure and not the delivery window updating. All Brissy pickups are going through Pinkenba now apparently. EDD is still nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: Sturty
A few minor updates from around the grounds

- according to Tesla support, the date allocation is a known glitch, however the reasons why are varying. Expect a reinstatement soon.Late June still the official party line.
PLEASE ACCEPT THE ABOVE WITH A HUGE GRAIN OF SALT.

- Morning Crystal is delayed again. Maybe out by the 8th/9th?
- Dugong Ace is right behind it. If Morning Crystal blows out any more then the Model 3s on Dugong may skip ahead of the Y’s on Crystal

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy

- according to Tesla support, the date allocation is a known glitch, however the reasons why are varying. Expect a reinstatement soon.Late June still the official party line.

- Dugong Ace is right behind it. If Morning Crystal blows out any more then the Model 3s on Dugong may skip ahead of the Y’s on Crystal
Should my vin show up on mol ace tracking if its on dugong? I’ve got a long range model 3 and I’ve seen someone confirmed that dugong is full of model 3’s via VINs but unsure how they checked that.

Should my vin show up on mol ace tracking if its on dugong? I’ve got a long range model 3 and I’ve seen someone confirmed that dugong is full of model 3’s via VINs but unsure how they checked that.

Last year I was able to track my model Y via

But I have a standard model RWD that due for delivery that isn't showing up. The Molace search does say
"Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) ( Max 15 VIN numbers are allowed)"
and my model 3 VIN is 17 numbers. My model y VIN was also 17

Last year I was able to track my model Y via

But I have a standard model RWD that due for delivery that isn't showing up. The Molace search does say
"Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) ( Max 15 VIN numbers are allowed)"
and my model 3 VIN is 17 numbers. My model y VIN was also 17
This refers to the ability of the page to search for up to 15 vehicles with each having a 17 digit VIN, all at the same time.

Dugong has 100 Model 3's.
If your EDD was early May to late May, it's Dugong. If it's May into June, it's the as yet undetermined ship.
How do you possibly know? Sorry I’m new to the forum, am waiting for my stealth grey M3 RWD, EDD on app is May 8 - May 29, no vin assigned in the app but I got the final invoice and the registration form which both have the vin code.

So I can see Dugong is lurking outside Freo since ytd, hopefully it docks soon.

How do you possibly know? Sorry I’m new to the forum, am waiting for my stealth grey M3 RWD, EDD on app is May 8 - May 29, no vin assigned in the app but I got the final invoice and the registration form which both have the vin code.

So I can see Dugong is lurking outside Freo since ytd, hopefully it docks soon.
You can use this MOLACE site to check if your VIN is on one of their ships: RoRo

1715075350656.png

Reactions: Prashant Pai
Also mine has 17 characters
It is saying that you can enter a maximum number of 15 VINs. Not that you have to enter a single VIN containing a maximum of 15 numbers.

I'll just put this here as a couple of people have misunderstood this part, no offence or judgement here, just trying to be helpful:

An Example of a VIN with 15 numbers: (NOT what the search box is asking for)
123456789012345 (totally made up, VINs have 17 numbers)

An Example of 15 VINs, each containing 17 numbers: (What the search box is saying is the maximum allowed number of VINs to search at one time, but you can also just search for a single 17 number VIN)

Last edited:
I tried mine for model y but does not show up anything. Any lead. TIA
I beleive you're in the similar boat (pun intended) as Sturty and a couple of others waiting on Model Y's. I haven't been paying massive amounts of attention the plight of the Model Y owners, but if you read through probably the last 4 - 10 pages of this thread, I think it should fill you in on most of what is happening with the Y's.

I beleive you're in the similar boat (pun intended) as Sturty and a couple of others waiting on Model Y's. I haven't been paying massive amounts of attention the plight of the Model Y owners, but if you read through probably the last 4 - 10 pages of this thread, I think it should fill you in on most of what is happening with the Y's.
I remember Prashant from earlier, he ordered a MY in stealth grey. I believe his is on the Morning Crystal, ordered 14/2. Morning Crystal is due to start moving to the berth at 11:50 tonight

(I keep meaning to do that spreadsheet)

@Prashant Pai your EDD is May 8-May 29 or thereabouts, yes?

That’s very handy, however I tried my vin but doesn’t show anything, I ordered my M3 on 22/4 and the EDD is 8/5 - 29/5
im invested in this. I have had rego papers, vin and final invoice since 28 April. My EDD however says May 31-June 21 and I ordered on April 11 haha wtf... i also dont have a vin showing up on molace either..... wonder if my car is with yours...

My EDD is back 😊 … now says “May - June 2024”