Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Final Invoice today also with build date 14/05/24 (same as @V3nom ’s M3P) for my Quicksilver MYLR ordered 4/4/24 and EDD 6 July - 27 July (although Molace have it arriving 27 Jun so I’m optimistic of an earlier delivery).
It could well be earlier still. It may be they're waiting to see if they have space to keep it going into Fremantle with the route unconfirmed in Port 9 or 10.
Maybe. Maybe not.

We'll have a better idea Friday

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
From Freo port, do the cars go directly to the Tesla delivery center and sheltered indoors? Or do they sit parked elsewhere outdoors and only move inside the delivery center on or just before collection day? Just asking in case all this weather and hail has caused any issues if any cards are exposed outside waiting for collection! I pick up my Model Y tomorrow from the Osbourne Park delivery center.

From Freo port, do the cars go directly to the Tesla delivery center and sheltered indoors? Or do they sit parked elsewhere outdoors and only move inside the delivery center on or just before collection day? Just asking in case all this weather and hail has caused any issues if any cards are exposed outside waiting for collection! I pick up my Model Y tomorrow from the Osbourne Park delivery center.
The overflow is outdoors. They’re only parked inside immediately prior

Bad news ladies and gents.

Our cars won’t be here early on the Leo Spirit.
Dugong Ace will be our chariot it appears. Our cars have the two week holiday in Thailand.
Awww man :-(
So Leo is taking the cars to Thailand at the moment, dropping them off then Dugong is now on its way to China and then to Thailand and then im guessing to Perth? Damn these cars are really getting around lol

1000009604.jpg
I'm assuming I have a cancelled order from over east!