Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s funny but sad at the same time. They learnt about the CC2 charging adapter at the same time as the public.
Tesla’s communication needs to be a lot better internally.
I suspect that at Tesla some of the changes happen so quickly that they do not have time to give the staff much early warning. They probably have a lot of internal projects in the pipeline but they are not sure when they will be ready for the release of if the projects will get scrapped of merged to other projects or come with other products. So they do not want to advertise something that may not come or may come for a specific market or product. So once the project gets to stage they are certain it will come to market, the actual date for it being available will be very close and the public will get the information about the same time as staff.

793AC87D-FB0B-4F0B-A90A-3969AD4B52BF.jpeg
50. Worth a celebration.

Another day, another disappointment. Anyone want to place bets on when they actually think orders will open?
I've had very logical reasons as to why I've thought orders would have opened already.
All have fallen through so far.

Went to the Brisbane showroom on the weekend. They told me they still had no idea. I doubt Martin Place has any better info.